The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Check out these pants! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
**Roper**
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
179 Posts

Profile of **Roper**
I visited a 511 store in my hometown and purchased a pair of pants (Edge Chino) on the clearance rack for $20 bucks! I didn’t realize at the time, but soon found they had two extra pockets in the back. I knew these pants would be great to carry extra magic. These pants quickly became my go to pants, mainly because how comfortable they are, but also because the extra pockets allowed me to carry more magic! The Edge Chino model I first purchased also has an extra pocket on the right front, which is where I carry my coins. I’ve now purchased three pairs of 511 pants and they are my favorite pants by far!

I know these are made for military and LE guys, but they are great for magicians too! I really like the jean pants. I’m not sure if all the models they offer have the extra pockets. Here’s a link to see the pants; scroll through the pictures and you’ll find one that shows the extra rear pockets. I use them to carry decks of cards - plus the pockets are situated in such a way you don’t sit on them when seated.

https://www.511tactical.com/bravo-pant.html

There are several 511 Stores around; check the locator page to see if there’s one near you. I’ve only ever purchased from the clearance rack, as they’re pretty expensive otherwise, but knowing what I know now, I’d pay full price.

Also, I found a company called Vertx that makes pants with similar pocket configurations. I purchased a pair online off clearance and really like them, too.

https://vertx.com/delta-stretch-2-0

Anyone else use these pants to carry magic?
Wez_Evans
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, UK
52 Posts

Profile of Wez_Evans
1st link no longer working, bit did check out the second link from vertx.
How are they once your pockets are full?