The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Bags! I Have A Link For You To Check Out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Ok guys. I figured I might as well share this. Besides doing magic I also rollerblade. I bought this bag just over a year ago and I love it. I used it to carry around my CD player and camera when I would go skating.

Well I don't skate as much and I have no one to film anymore so this bag just sat around and collected dust. I finally decided to put it to use as my close-up bag.

Here is the link: http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage-SMBP.html

It has 3 pockets. One small one on the strap. A smaller one on the side (where it says SENATE). And a large main pocket with a divider in the middle.

I keep my coins purse and coins in the strap pocket. Wax, pen, marker and some IT in the side pocket; and in the main compartment I keep spongeballs, a few decks, 2 packet tricks, and a few other props.

It holds quite a bit and it's only $19.99.

I have ordered from the skate shop I gave the link too. They are one of the best. They got my order to me in 2 days less then I expected and it was perfect.

Just thought it could help you all out.

It's a perfect bag for going out with family or friends and not only bringing your magic along, you can also keep a bottle of water, keys, and anything else in it.

Chris

P.S. just in case you're wondering, I have the gray one.

BTW, if they don't have it anymore I can give you links to more shops that I have ordered from.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
For $1.25 You can get These beautiful suede pouches make a nice impression magically and are also very functional. Each pouch measures 4 1/4" wide x 4" 1/2 long. You should definitely pick up a few of these for all those loose props inside your magic box! These bags look cool and are also priced right! At this price, you can't go wrong!

[outdated link]