The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: The best adjustible magician's table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Marty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Marty
Hi: The best adjustible table is one made from a Pearl cymbal stand. Just cut a piece of 3/4" plywood, screw on a pipe flange, thread on a nipple, and you're got a heavy-duty stand that'll take a lot of weight and any kind of effect you might want to put on it. Thanks, Marty.
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Why would you want to adjust it? Aren't you always the same size?

Kirk
magiccarpet
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of magiccarpet
Maybe you mean you can fold it up when you are packing up. It would take up little space. I use a "case" table that I made myself. It could be bigger, but then it would be too hard to carry it.
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
This is a pic of a table I built using two pieces of 1/2 inch plywood for the table top and base a 32 inch piece of pipe from the plumbing section at home depot and a couple of threaded pieces that screw onto the base and table top to attach the pipe to. the base has casters to move easily and it all comes apart to transport it. cost to build this is about $20.00
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Well it seems My photo was too large for this post and I don't know how to resize it but I think you can get a good idea of what I am talking about
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com