The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Mikame MC Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
davidmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Lubbock, TX, USA
340 Posts

Profile of davidmagic
Ilike the idea of one table with a holder and a smaller table and a servante-for a steal or ditch or two. Does anyone use this or have seen it and what are your thoughts as to durability and usability? I do banquet style programs and this is attractive to me...thanks.
David
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
497 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
I'm going to bump this very old thread because I'm thinking of picking one of these up myself.

Can anyone tell me some of the pros and cons to owning this table? How is it to set up? Are there any considerations to using it? What do you like the best? What drives you insane about it?

Any advice from someone with experience would be helpful.

Thanks,
Bill
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Where can I locate a picture of this table? Thanks.
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
497 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
Here's the image that MJM is using in on its page.
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/mc-table-a......752.html

You can probably find other images on the web.
Bill
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I wonder how stable that is? I was looking at my sons drum set and he has really beefy cymbal stands but with only 3 legs it seemed to rock some with a 16X22 inch table top. Other than that it's pretty much what I've been thinking about building! Thanks for the pic!
Mick
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
I'm using the heavy duty cymbal stand for my puppet stand and it works well a little adjustments on the size and the flatform then boom your good to go.. you can also use a microphone stand if you want.
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I believe the cymbal stand is more sturdy.