The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Hot off the Press! :: Theory 11 Mystery Box (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
samuelk
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of samuelk
Guys, just a quick update on the Mystery Box.

Yes, there IS something hidden. I don't want to spoil anything, but there is definitely more to the Mystery Box decks than just the cards.
Spicoli
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Spicoli
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2014, samuelk wrote:

Yes, there IS something hidden. I don't want to spoil anything, but there is definitely more to the Mystery Box decks than just the cards.

Can you give a hint as to what? Even a very vague one? So *** curious, but money tight as the moment!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Seems to me to be a great lesson in marketing, nothing more.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
samuelk
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of samuelk
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2014, Spicoli wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2014, samuelk wrote:

Can you give a hint as to what? Even a very vague one? So *** curious, but money tight as the moment!

Can't really give too many hints, but let's just say that once you find it, it will lead to something bigger.
wilko7
View Profile
Regular user
UK
135 Posts

Profile of wilko7
Is this something bigger, magic related or more related to tv & film. Just wondering as it's a deck by theory11 but designed by JJ. Abrams.
samuelk
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of samuelk
That's hard to say...I haven't *completely* solved the mystery yet, but it appears to be magic-related.

Also, from what I can tell, you don't need to buy the mystery box to find this hidden mystery...I think you can get the same thing by just buying the cards.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Now that someone WON the T11 contest - any clues as to what the big "secret" is in the tuck case? Someone told me it was in the deck liner? I'm going to go blind staring at this thing....

EDIT: of course no sooner did I post this, I found it on my own
samuelk
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of samuelk
There have been a few people who have solved it, but no one's saying what it is. I do know that Theory 11 will send something to you, but that's all I know.