The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Magic Word by Scott Wells :: Friends of TMW (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
I am indebted to all of those who have chatted with me on these podcasts over the years and to all of you who listen, read and watch my offerings. But in particular, I am thankful for those special individuals who have generously provided financial donations to The Magic Word (TMW). These funds go towards offsetting the cost of website hosting for TMW, microphones, software, and late night scotch while I am preparing these podcasts. Smile

I am sincerely grateful to those gracious benefactors who recognize and appreciate the time, work, effort and late-night hours that go into producing every posting. These podcasts are free to all and prepared with the intent of furthering our craft and exploring its many facets. It is a way of introducing you to those who at the epicenter of our craft, the movers, shakers and creators who give texture to the rich tapestry that is our heritage. These podcasts hopefully give a glimpse into what makes a good entertainer and move them from a beginner to a full-time professional and moving from average to memorable.

In an effort to recognize those who have given financial support to TMW, I have created a group called "Friends of TMW". I want to publicly acknowledge and thank each of you by listing your name on the website at: http://themagicwordpodcast.com/fotmw/ Each member will also receive (via e-mail) a special Cyber Certificate of Appreciation, suitable for printing out and framing. For those who wish your contributions to remain anonymous, I will comply with your wishes and list you as such a benefactor with a number following "Anonymous".

Thank you one and all for your support, regardless of how much you choose to donate. No amount is too small or...well, too big. Smile
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net