The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Not very magical, still... :: Trying to ID a Chicago restaurant visited (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
The year my family ate there was the 2004-2007 time frame during a vacation visit.

I don't recall the kind of food, but to the best of my memory it was on the outskirts of downtown, along a sidewalk, and the (very) large main window was often removed during nice weather. Some passersby had the same double-take reaction walking by as we did: "Wait, what the...it looks like there's no window there..!"

That was the reason we stopped and ate there, haha. We were fortunate, and got a table right by the window. It was a blast.

Does anyone know the name of this restaurant?
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16557 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Yes, very much. Just different setting and style.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
magicalday
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of magicalday
Unfortunately, I don't have the specific name of the restaurant you're describing, but your description of it is quite intriguing. Perhaps someone else who reads this might have dined there and can help identify the place. It seems like a restaurant worth revisiting if it still exists.