The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Not very magical, still... :: Larry King on the Virginia Tech Massacre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
I don't watch him much, but I caught him tonight "interviewing" the kids from Virginia Tech.

I am originally from the UK, and do not know much about Larry King. What's this guys story? Am I crazy, or am I the only one who wonders why this guy is STILL on the air? Is he a love/hate thing?

Though this thread is about Larry King, my toughts and prayers go out to all families involved in the shootings.

Best guys,

Grant
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
Kip Stevens
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kip Stevens
He's still on air coz he's THE KING!!!

Ain't non better!!!!
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-04-17 03:47, Clock wrote:
I am originally from the UK, and do not know much about Larry King. What's this guys story? Am I crazy, or am I the only one who wonders why this guy is STILL on the air? Is he a love/hate thing?

Your not crazy, many of us wonder the same thing. I don't get the appeal of Larry King at all. And I never watch his show.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
He's easily identifiable (branding), and asks such soft questions that he gets good guests.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I can't watch Larry King no matter who his guest is. He is horrible at what he does, perfect for CNN fans.