The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Not very magical, still... :: We lost... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Mandrake, go to Boston and try being a street performer in the wrong spot and you very well may be able to experience a broken bone.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Ooooh, lucky me! I think I'll stick with Thayer St.

Peter, mend fast!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Thank you Mandrake Smile I have a few gigs coming up which will be interesting...me on stage sitting on a chair talking nonsense <<<<<<< not much difference from my normal sett Smile
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Don't know you Peter, but after reading your thread and seeing your carefull attention to every poster, I'm impressed!

I'm half-Irish on my Mum's side and you do this wanna-be Paddy proud!

Hope you are on the mend and not going TOO crazy with the idle time...Work on your card slights, that will take your mind off of the boredom, right?

Or think up a few good zingers for blokes with broke legs!

At any rate, heal fast, heal true, and get back in the game soon!

God Bless,

Prof. Piper
(Terry)
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Hey Terry Smile

Thanks very much for the kind words!Your right a lot of idle time but like you said it gives me plenty of opportunity to work on stuff.I do stage mindreading shows so at least it gives me a chance to work on scripting for a few new pieces I have in mind Smile

Thanks again for your nice words and well wishes Smile

Peter
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Oh, I'm surprised I didn't mention this. About 2010, I was going down the hill towards the McDonald's when I slid on the hill and broke my left leg. It was a minor break, and I thought it was just a sprain. By the time I got it looked at, they said it had healed enough that they weren't going to put a cast on it. So I missed out on that.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16554 Posts

Profile of tommy
MK-Ultra
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy