The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MINDvention :: David Thiel has been added to the MINDvention line-up! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
David Thiel has been added to the MINDvention line-up!

He has performed for millionaires in Halifax and Eskimos on the shores of the Arctic ocean. Performing professionally since 1990, his unique blend of magic, mentalism and comedy has taken him to hundreds of hospitality suites, grandstands, trade shows and stages all over North America. He’s a published author with several books to his credit as well as contributions to books by Neal Scryer, ParaLabs, Luca Volpe and many more.

His presentation will be on --- “Selling Yourself as a Mentalist.”

Selling mentalism is tough. As a magician and now as a full-time mentalist, David Thiel knows all about it. He’s been selling himself as a performer for 20+ years.

“Selling Yourself as a Mentalist” is designed to give nuts and bolts information on the sales process: how to set goals, how to help your clients find you, figuring out what materials work (and which ones don’t) – how to master the sales process, how to woo meeting planners and corporate contacts and how to keep track of all your existing clients – as well as contacts you’re trying to turn into clients.

If you’re a performer who is just thinking about going pro or semi-pro – or if you simply want a tip or two on how to get more bookings, don’t miss this lecture.

Like many of you, I read his great essays on the Café and I am thrilled that David will be able to take part and share some of his knowledge with us all.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Congratulations, David.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
...like David wasn't going to be there anyhow! I hope someone gets some good pictures.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4011 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Thanks, guys. I'll be very interested once I know what I'm going to say. Smile

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2014, David Thiel wrote:
Thanks, guys. I'll be very interested once I know what I'm going to say. Smile

David

I'm sure it will be eloquent as usual.
Lakewood, Ohio
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4204 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Excellent, David! Good theme, and important! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
Another great lecture from a real performer. I will be looking forward to this. Break a nail writer David. I know this will be very informative.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4011 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to this.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com