The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: William Rader - Free Zoom Lecture - Saturday, April 29 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
manofcards
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of manofcards
I am hosting a free lecture on Zoom on Saturday, April 29 at 9:00AM Pacific |12:00PM Eastern.

In the first half, I will talk with Jeremy Weiss about how to incorporate readings into your routines. We will discuss how to make the routines that you already perform with a deck of poker cards even stronger with tarot cards.

In the second half, I will perform my Invisible Deck routine and my Tarot Stop Trick. I will then go into a detailed explanation of each routine including how to perform them in walk-around and stand-up shows.

At the end of the lecture, we will have an open discussion where you can ask questions!

You can register at the link below. If you can't attend live, I'll send you a link to watch the replay.

https://unseenarts.com/lectures

I hope to see you there!

William Rader
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of mrehula
This lecture sounds interesting and you're being generous to offer the opportunity. I registered for it, and saw that I'll be taking my wife to the airport at exactly the time of the event ... so I look forward to the link for the replay!
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
358 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
This was an excellent lecture - thanks, William!

Richard