The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Magic Live 2023 - August 6-9 (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Magic Live 2023 is just 7 months away! IBM Ring 76 (San Diego) is attending in force. So far, we have 20 members signed up.

Who's planning to attend?

https://www.magicconvention.com/

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
I plan on attending. I actually enjoyed when they held it in the spring as I'm not a big fan of the heat. Admittedly, during the actual convention, I am inside 99% of the time!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Ring 76 will be well represented at Magic Live with 21 members signed up to attend. Stan informed me that Ring 76 has the largest group currently signed up. Fun!

With PCAM being held in San Diego this year, 2023 is shaping up nicely for the magical arts in "America's Finest City" (San Diego's tourism slogan).

Mark
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
The pick your sessions emails started going out today. I was able to pick the Magic Live sessions times for our Ring 76 group today.

Mark
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
All signed up to (hopefully) get tickets to a taping of Penn & Teller Fool Us while I'm in Las Vegas. Those who are registered for Magic Live should have received an email from Stan Allen today with details.

Mark
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Magic Live 2023 is now sold out. Just 46 days until 1,600 magic enthusiasts descend on Las Vegas for fun & camaraderie.

Mark
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I will be there!

Dan.
Don Wand
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
This is Don Wand"

Looking forward to Magic Live Convention it's only 9 days away. So much Fun to see old Friends and to make New Friends!!

Also so much Magic to see and share. Being this many Magician's together at one place and all the Knowledge" will be a time to Remember"..

Don Wand"
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
This is Magic Mark" Smile

ONE WEEK TO GO!

While in Vegas, I've got tickets to be in the studio audience for two tapings of Penn & Teller: Fool Us. I'm really looking forward to this fun week of magical entertainment!

Mark
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Only a few days to go. I think we are excited about the new releases and what the buzz will be all about. I know with previous Blackpool threads, it was great seeing videos and posts from users keeping everyone updated which was really active. Those going have an amazing time and if you can, let us know what’s of interest and what’s latest and greatest.

Anyone else know of any debut and exciting effects to be released?
mndude
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of mndude
I had tickets to go but had to cancel. Smile

When is the next Blackpool?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I will be there with my kiddo Tira at booth #33.

Looking forward to seeing both old friends and new!

Besides the cool new book test we are selling (Vino Presage + my Black Hole preshow kit), I am personally excited to grab Christian Grace's groundbreaking "Enigma" which I have heard many good things about.

Safe travels to all.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Dan.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Just seen this posted - Ocean by Colin McLeod. Looks very interesting and have a feeling this will be there…
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2570 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Michael Chatelain will have Link Card, and also a coin effect.

Harrison Greenbaum will debut his new book at Tannen's

Charlie Frye will debut his new book at Squash Publishing

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2570 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
This year, I will try to film something for you all

From the dealer room to the jam sessions

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Amazing - thanks Alex. Oh and if you can whilst filming… Christian Grace performing a certain effect would be cool.
Thanks
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I'll be there, along with over 20 other Ring 76 members. I added an extra day to attend two tapings of Penn & Teller: Fool Us. I'm pretty excited about that too.

Mark
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2023, Roberto W wrote:
Amazing - thanks Alex. Oh and if you can whilst filming… Christian Grace performing a certain effect would be cool.
Thanks

That's the one I'm wanting to experience. I'm kidnapping Mr. Grace for Thai dinner Monday evening and plan to interrogate him!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2023, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2023, Roberto W wrote:
Thanks

That's the one I'm wanting to experience. I'm kidnapping Mr. Grace for Thai dinner Monday evening and plan to interrogate him!

Just make sure you film the interrogation and the performance Smile