The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: New Magic Shop in Hicksville NY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Xipe13Totec
View Profile
New user
New York
5 Posts

Profile of Xipe13Totec
I just wanted to let everyone know that a new shop just opened in hicksville, NY called tricky business... anyone in the area should come down and check the store out, its only been open a week but its a nice little place where you can hang out and talk magic. they plan on having a show, lecture, workshop, or some kind of event at least once a month and they encourage hanging out.

there phone number is 516-520-4004

and there address is:
107-13 stewart ave
hicksville ny, 11801

Click here to view attached image.
kerpa
View Profile
Special user
Michael Miller
594 Posts

Profile of kerpa
I had the pleasure of dropping by Tricky Business in Hicksville, NY, while I was in town for Thanksgiving. This is one very neat shop. A gentleman named Vinny was behind the counter, very helpful, very knowledgeable - I had a great time chatting with him about the local magic scene. It's clear the shop is becoming the focal point for a lot of activities.
There's a lot of good stuff packed into the store, very nicely displayed. I look forward to visiting in the future (less than 10 minutes from where I grew up). I recommend anyone who is in Nassau County or nearabouts, or visiting check this place out!
Michael Miller
(Michael Merlin: original family --and stage-- name)
kerpa
View Profile
Special user
Michael Miller
594 Posts

Profile of kerpa
I like this new shop, which has only been open for a few months. I wish Vinny and everyone else associated with them well.
Michael Miller
(Michael Merlin: original family --and stage-- name)
coreymartin
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of coreymartin
I will have to go check it out when I return home for the holiday break. just a few more weeks of exams and then a nice vacation off. Always happy to hear about new magic shops in the area. Smile especially close to home.
----
Corey M.
iTricks.com Reviews Editor / Publisher
twitter.com/c_michaels