The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Southern England Magic Convention Planned For Next Year! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
First UK Appearance of Magic Babe'ning!!

Exciting News!!! The Southern England Magic Convention (U.K.)
is being planned for next Jan (31st). I have been asked to produce the evening show, which I am delighted to be doing! I don't want to say too much (at the moment!) but what I will say is, that it is going to be a truly GREAT event!!!

I can tell you that Mel Mellers has been booked for the Gala Show, & also a lecture. The gala show will also feature Magic Babe'Ning from Singapore (The sexiest female Magician In The World!!).

More news will follow!
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1526 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Where's the venue?
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
All details will be posted on http://www.magicweek.co.uk on Sat. The organisers DO NOT want any more released information until then!
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1526 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Ok mike thanks for that
I'll have a look at the weekend
cheers
matt wainwright
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1526 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
To save everyone the effort of looking.....

Southern England Magic Convention announced for 2009. An all-new magic convention will be held at Lakeside Leisure Complex (which can cater for up to 1,000), in Surrey, on January 31st 2009. The event is being promoted by GCR promotions, in cooperation with the Surrey Society of Magicians. Acts already booked include Mel Mellers, James More (YouTube) and from Singapore, Ning (Ning is interviewed in the current edition of Magicseen). Tickets will be priced at £28.00 for the day, and will include free parking and an after gala party. The showroom offers tabled seating for all. JC Sum of Singapore will also perform and lecture, and Mike Danata will also be appearing on the gala. There will be room for 30 - 40 magic dealers. Special rates have been offered at the Complex for registrants wishing to stay the night at £55.00 per single room and £77.00 per double.
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
More details have been released regarding the FIRST U.K.CONVENTION of 2009! on http://www.magicweek.co.uk

There are now TWO competitions, one for CLOSE UP & one for KIDS ENTERTAINER. Both winners will receive TRIPS TO VEGAS!!!! plus Trophys!!!

You can also visit http://www.semagicconvention.com for more details, this is one convention NOT TO BE MISSED!

Best wishes

Mike
sheprendo
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of sheprendo
Great Mike I know you will do a great job. Geoff and I will be there to see a great convention and show.
sheprendo
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of sheprendo
Hi this is a message for the Magi Gals. I hear theres an after show party so hope the girls are coming? We can dance the night away !!!!
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
Lets hope that we get lots of "Magi Girls" coming to this convention, why should all the "Boys" have all the fun!!

Best Magical Wishes

Mike
Michael T
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of Michael T
How many tickets are left for this?! It looks like a hot event but I don't have the funds to register now.
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
I understand from the organisers of this convention, that the tickets are actually selling very well! (probably due to the fact that the first 500 tickets are VIP tickets, at NO EXTRA CHARGE!)When the first 500 are sold, it may slow up for a while, so I think you'd be o.k. There is definitely a real buzz regarding this convention............

Best magical Wishes

Mike