The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Going to Dallas! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Hi,

I'm probably going to Dallas this weekend. (That's if we don't have overtime!) Anyway, what's a good place to go to? It could either be a store to purchase some magic stuff or it could be a place where I can see magic or meet other magicians. Thanks in advance!

Sam
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
joeybaron
View Profile
Regular user
dallas,texas
101 Posts

Profile of joeybaron
Sam, I have been to "magical gadgets" which is in frisco . the have nice things and a very friendly service team. I think it is run by a magician named diamond jim tyler. hope this helps. joey
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Well Big D no longer has a magic store per se, there are some smaller dealers in the area, but not what maybe ur interested in. Go to http://www.dallasmagic.org that is the site of the Dallas Magic Clubs (IBM&SAM). List of local magicians there, the scroll, the monthly newsletter often list upcoming events. Email Chuck Lehr and wife Joannie, they are always up to what is going on in the area.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Thanks for all your replies. Will check those out!
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous