The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Magic Live 2023 - August 6-9 (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Don Wand
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
This is Don Wand"

Looking forward to Magic Live it's only a couple days away. So much Fun to see old Friends and to make New Friends!!

Also so much Magic to see and share. Having this many Magician's together at one place and all the Knowledge" will be a time to Remember"..

Best Wishes.
Don Wand"
ablanathanalba
View Profile
Loyal user
Can't really boast with only
288 Posts

Profile of ablanathanalba
Great first day at Magic Live. Ben Seidman killed and Guy Hollingworth made a surprise appearance in the close-up room, built specifically for the convention. John Bannon's lecture notes sold out too quickly, but I managed to nab a copy of the Charlie Frye book before Squash sold out.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2023, ablanathanalba wrote:
Great first day at Magic Live. Ben Seidman killed and Guy Hollingworth made a surprise appearance in the close-up room, built specifically for the convention. John Bannon's lecture notes sold out too quickly, but I managed to nab a copy of the Charlie Frye book before Squash sold out.

Thanks for the update and letting us know which is great. It would be really good to hear what else is going on there as well as the buzz of the new/latest releases. Have fun guys and enjoy
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Here’s a little dealer snip it by Penguin of a few of the things they have on stand…
https://youtu.be/MxZSAGRWMf0
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Here’s the dealer room… I know Scott I think with Blackpool convention posted a lot of good walk around footage from that convention, so hopefully will do the same for magic live
https://youtu.be/uqw0P0M82QA
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3089 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I bought Enigma at Magic Live.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Here’s a nice little walk through in the dealers from James Anthony (MagicWorld). He did a brilliant job kindly covering Blackpool in Feb with long detailed walk arounds and here is a little taster - more to come…
https://www.youtube.com/live/jlmasFoYwSc?feature=share
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Also really hoping Craig (promystic) has something new for us.
Andrew Lewis
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Andrew Lewis
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2023, Roberto W wrote:
Here’s a nice little walk through in the dealers from James Anthony (MagicWorld). He did a brilliant job kindly covering Blackpool in Feb with long detailed walk arounds and here is a little taster - more to come…
https://www.youtube.com/live/jlmasFoYwSc?feature=share

Thank you for sharing. I wish I was there!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2570 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I've taken lots of video but not home yet will report back sometime in the next 2 weeks.
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2023, Xcath1 wrote:

Can you say a little more about Enigma ?

I am very interested in Enigma Smile
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3385 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Ultimate vanishing Deck WOW !!! I need One .
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2023, Magic Dust wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2023, Xcath1 wrote:

Can you say a little more about Enigma ?

I am very interested in Enigma Smile

A limited number are for sale on the website during Magic Live as well. Three performance videos are up:

https://enigmaofthemind.com
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2023, scott0819 wrote:

A limited number are for sale on the website during Magic Live as well. Three performance videos are up

3 videos have been posted before but then deleted again & no explanations are posted why the Enigma posts are constantly deleted.

And the Enigma page was initially freely accessible then suddenly only with password and now apparently again without password.

A single chaos and many inconsistencies. Christian could also speak up here to provide clarity.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2850 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
The third video posted at the link above was quite helpful in seeing the full effect.

magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Gotta say Christian has had quite the consistent crowd around his booth, It’s been great to see live demos many effects that have
come out recently. Really great convention as usual.

Nm
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
It seems that the IOS app is not yet fully developed, as users may have some difficulties

The Android version is not available yet and I hope that by then bugs are ironed out

Would have liked to take advantage of the reduced offer but rather wait and see
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Another FANTASTIC Magic Live has come and gone. I had a wonderful time! Next, two tapings of Penn & Teller: Fool Us on Thursday.

Now the long wait until next year's Magic Live.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Glad you had a good one Mark and everyone else. Any other effects that you found peeked your interest?
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
This is superb coverage by Paul!
https://youtu.be/eXDP891qtGU