The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Review: The Secrets of Dr. A by Robert Nelson Trickshop.com (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2849 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
This is a 20 page PDF download from Trickshop.com.

The story Robert Nelson tells of the scoundrelous Dr. A I found to be quite fascinating and enjoyable. The manuscript tells of a man who was bold and daring, and could walk into any bar, club, hotel or most any other location and approach people cold, quickly capturing their attention and imagination through his charm and promise to tell their fortune. And, within an hour or so, go from being broke to having money in his pocket. This part of the story I found intriguing and inspirational.

Other parts of the story were less inspirational, and perhaps more cautionary. Nelson describes Dr. A as a man who did not have the best moral foundation or ethics in the way he treated clients, and sadly his propensity to drink excessively prevented him from achieving fame and fortune.

The core b****t technique is described mainly in words, along with three drawings. The technique is decidedly old school, with a clever twist. This "twist" I have seen described similarly thought not exactly in other releases, but Dr. A was apparently using this approach back in the 1950s, so he may well have been the originator. I don't know.

Most of the manuscript details how Dr. A used his b****t reading technique approaching people in bars and other places and also for private readings. There is some mention of using the technique in clubs, table to table but not as a Q&A act.

This is not a quick p**k but more of a delayed r***.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Secrets of Dr. A, and the price is quite affordable.

https://trickshop.com/secrets-of-dr-a.html
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Stunninger - I agree this was a very enjoyable read.
Lakewood, Ohio
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Sadly, your third paragraph seems to describe too many (in)famous mentalists...
I've asked to be banned