The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Jim Kleefeld's "Locked" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mrmysticmike
View Profile
Elite user
Cleveland, Ohio
427 Posts

Profile of mrmysticmike
I see people have started getting their copies of "Locked" and are happy with their purchases.

A couple of positive reviews on the Café and quite a few on Facebook.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2027 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
This was a Christmas present, so I opened it today and spent an hour perusing it. I have a fairly extensive Mentalism library, including a dozen or so collections on specific topics--like the NW or the Mental Epic. Locked is probably the most comprehensive collection on any specific topic in Mentalism. It features an extensive range of articles on types of lock-props, and another range of articles on effects using locks.

Highly Recommended,

George
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
Great book, I read it cover to cover yesterday. Makes me want to go and dig out my Hemmingway Lock and Key-r-rect.
robinr
View Profile
Loyal user
Greater Los Angeles area
226 Posts

Profile of robinr
I received the Locked Deluxe package today. Simply fantastic! Beautiful book, which I’ll read and use as a resource for years; two clever locks included, and all the supplemental material (original novel, play, lock picking book, original art for tricks, etc.) on a flash drive that looks like a key. It will take a long time to go through the book and settle on the best routines, as there is so much to see in the 360 page book. Jim Kleefeld did himself proud!

And no, I don't know Jim personally and have no connection with this product.
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Locked by Jim Kleefeld is a must have.
Period.