The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Coming soon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI guys...just a little cue...
;)

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Ooooooh!!!!!!

steve
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Aaaaaaah!!!

Stefan
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
........I'm just after ****ing in my pants! Smile Whats it about?

Kieran
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Mentalism that makes you cry?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Haha...mentalism that make you cry...I like it! Smile
well...can't say to much...well...I can't say nothing....lol....just something that is coming out soon...
;)
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Does it works with women?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Can you say Pre-Order?

Ray
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Yes, sometimes work with women... Smile
and...for the pre-order will be just for the deluxe edition...I can't say more...lol...
;)
Thanks for asking...
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
What a tease!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Luca,

I sense that you have anxiety opening up to other people. You have little secrets that you hold deep inside. You find it hard to connect with others and when ask about things you become closed mouth and refuse to express your inner thoughts. You hide behind excuses such as “I can't say more” or “Well...can't say too much...well...I can't say nothing”.

It is essential that you develop a more vulnerable and open temperament. I suggest that you let yourself become free and express yourself openly and forcefully. You NEED to tell others the secret that you hold so deep inside of you. Let yourself go and tell us about this secret of Emotional Mentalism! Smile

Ray
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Quote:
On 2011-11-08 08:48, lucavolpe wrote:
well...can't say to much...well...I can't say nothing....lol....just something that is coming out soon...
;)

It's yours, why can't you say anything? Oh right, intrigue, mystery...hype. This section is for reviews, shouldn't this be in "Latest and Greatest"?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
NO hype guys...really...Ray is right...lol...I need to "open" myself...
The project will ready soon...more info later...
;)
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Ok guys here the infromation about my latest book release.This book include ALL the complete routines that I performed for more than 5 years during my private psychic parties. This work is completely different in nature from my previous works (Horus,Nephthys,Ultimate Chair test Routine,Psychometry Drawing Extended etc..) in fact the routines included are made to be rememebered forever this why the title Emotional Mentalism.
In this book you will find 9 very practical 100% sure fire routines complete of script, psychological subtlelties and tips, plus a bonus routine from Pablo Amirà and a VERY special contribuition from one of the most influential psychic entertainer today Neal Scryer. In fact, I would like to say THANKS to Richard Webster and Neal Scryer to give me this honour and privilege to have one of the routine from his "Practical Psychic's Little Black Book".

1. Crystal Psychometry (my unique psychometry routine with crystal and a singing bowl. Just this routine will pay you back 10 times more of what you pay for this book!)

2. The Sound of Dream Q&A (My take on the Q&A act using the "sound of dreams")

3. eMOTIONal ENERGY ( a routine full of moment of wonder in a sequence of energy attunement,invisible touch,readings and my personal "long term third eye positive suggestion",plus you will have tips on how to link all the guests to you for long time and get more business!)

4. BODY AND SPIRIT HELING PROGRAMMING AND SUGGESTION (BSHPS) (this is not a trick, but a real concept based on energy work which will help your client to heal himslef from minor phisical problems)

5. BACK IN TIME (my take on the past life regression, where you will be able to read and predict the thoughts of your client, a simple concept with a twist!)

6. THE BLACK BOOK OF DREAMS (you will be able to predict the meaning of what you client will dream for an entire week)

7. STONE OF DESTINY EXPANDED (my signature routine on the topic of the which hand routine previously released as single manuscript now expanded with two new ideas from myself and Pablo Amirà)

8. ASTRAL PROJECTION ( your client will be able to separate his conscious from the physical body and when he will back in his body will be able to tell you what you wrote on a piece of paper.)

9. THE PORTAL (this is the final act of my psychic parties. The spectators will leave the show more empowered and with the smile on their face. This is what you want!)

10. Pendulum Psychic Baby (an incredibile pendulum routine from the clever mind of Pablo Amirà which will connect very emotionally with your clients)

11. SYNCHRONISTIC DREAMS by Neal Scryer (Neal says that this is one of the strongest routine he does. The perfect routine to do when you want to impress someone and be remembered forever.)

PLUS, I will give share with some informations about crystals and energy works therapies from the courses and stage I had in the past years.

Here you will learn:
1. How to set up a private energy work session gaining rapport with your clients.
2. Basic knoweldge about crystals and how use them in "medicine crystal therapy".
3. Finger dowsing tecniques
4. The Color Light terapy Pen (an introduction to this beautiful tools with a lot of potential for any mentalism/energy work routine)

PLUS you will have my FULL structure on my Psychic Parties Shows:
Theme of my psychic parties,List and sequence of the routines,advertising, how to promote yourself,what you can sell to the psychic parties,how to use your basic notion on energy work and get clients for private sessions.

You can purchase the book in two different formats:

1. Coded and numbered Pdf with performance rights at the price of 55.99 USD.
The pdf should to be ready at the end of this month.
OR
2. LImited edition hard cover with dustjacket numbered and signed bookplate with performance right at 85$ included prioritary shipping (no tracking number).
NOTE:with an extra charge you can receive the book in 4/5 days with express courier and tracking number, I higly suggest you this to protect your investment.

The first 50 orders will receive a mini crystal chakra set and a red drawsting pouch of the value of 15$.

The preorder will start ONLY when I will have the first printed book in my hand! As I don't like that you wait to long so I need to be sure that there are no problems of any kind. I have been in this situation as customer wating months before receive a book, so I know how can be frustrating the wait.So, please don't send money now, just, if you are interested in the deluxe edition, send an email to reserve your copy at info@lucavolpe.com
The chakra set will be sent to the first 50 in order of reservation.

The deluxe edition will be limited at 100 copies.

Here is the quote from Neal scryer on my book "Emotional Mentalism":

I am a big fan of Luca's work, his creations are brilliant.
He is one of mentalism's innovative thinkers.
Luca has stepped out of his boundaries on his latest release in a dimension that you would not believe.
He has created presentations here beyond anyone's imagination.
Lets just say he has created a masterpiece, the Rembrandt of mentalism.

Neal Scryer
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I bought a singing bowl a while back. Not sure why, just thought it was cool
Now you bring this out Luca. I must be psychic.

And if Mr Scryer says it's good, then that's enough for me

Good luck with this
Steve
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13023 Posts

Profile of John C
I have a tingling going down my leg! (Quote from who?)
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Your wife?
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Luca,

this release sounds veryyy interesting!
I'm in!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Neal Scryer, Pablo Amira and Luca Volpe , wow, great names.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks guys for the great feedback you giving me!
This is a really a HUGE project for me and I want to be perfect...and will be...lol..
Next week I will go to the printer to print the bookplate for the limited edition, hope I will have the phisical books before Christmas, the pdf should to be out before.
Btw I will have some special deal for the purchaser of the "combo special" pdf and limited edition book. For more info just send me email to info@lucavolpe.com
:)