The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Magic Review - Spidey Penguin Live Lecture (110 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3271 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2022, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2022, Stunninger wrote:
I thought Spidey's lecture was excellent and very much enjoyed it. The routines taught are workers and the reactions from his live audience were very strong. I found Spidey to be a very entertaining performer and a great teacher.

For me, the routine Ouija was worth the price of the lecture by itself. Fantastic routine, especially for Halloween.

There are thirty seven 5 star reviews on penguin from people who bought the lecture, and, at the time of this posting, not a single negative review.

My review was neither super positive nor super negative. The routines in general were superficial and simple in presentation. I touched on some of the highlights of his lecture. There are much better mentalism lectures on penguin. The positive reviews on Penguin are laughable. I have reviewed a myriad of products that are complete rubbish that have had all 5 star reviews on Penguin.

I recommend anyone serious about mentalism skip this one. It will be sold at $8 in a year and given away for free during Christmas.

One last thing - If you read the comments on my review you will see that the VAST majority who also picked this up.... agree with my assessment.

Today is March 15, 2023. 55 reviews, and still selling at $39.95
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2848 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2023, 252life wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2022, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2022, Stunninger wrote:
I thought Spidey's lecture was excellent and very much enjoyed it. The routines taught are workers and the reactions from his live audience were very strong. I found Spidey to be a very entertaining performer and a great teacher.

For me, the routine Ouija was worth the price of the lecture by itself. Fantastic routine, especially for Halloween.

There are thirty seven 5 star reviews on penguin from people who bought the lecture, and, at the time of this posting, not a single negative review.

My review was neither super positive nor super negative. The routines in general were superficial and simple in presentation. I touched on some of the highlights of his lecture. There are much better mentalism lectures on penguin. The positive reviews on Penguin are laughable. I have reviewed a myriad of products that are complete rubbish that have had all 5 star reviews on Penguin.

I recommend anyone serious about mentalism skip this one. It will be sold at $8 in a year and given away for free during Christmas.

One last thing - If you read the comments on my review you will see that the VAST majority who also picked this up.... agree with my assessment.

Today is March 15, 2023. 55 reviews, and still selling at $39.95

And Spidey's lecture won Penguin's lecture of the year for 2022 and best selling lecture of 2022!

kebmo3108
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
115 Posts

Profile of kebmo3108
…..unbiased….
Josh Burch
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Josh Burch
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2023, kebmo3108 wrote:
…..unbiased….

The Penguin Magic awards are voted on by fans of Penguin Magic. Spidey recieved the most votes. Voting was open to everyone.