The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Awesome! I can't wait to hear what people have to say. Remember, we are currently in pre-release. That means I have seen the final edit of the material, I am very happy with it, a couple of guys in the Paper Crane "stable" have been "clued-in" to the workings of the system, and we are taking orders based on faith in me and a viewing of the demo video. People who pre-order now are getting a pretty hefty discount. I know they will be quite pleased with their purchase once they get a look at the actual video. DVDs will ship as soon as they get back from the duplicator.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Hi Dan,
you have been open and forthcoming with responses here.

Thanks

(PsiDroid) thanks too Smile
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2011-10-16 18:25, John Nesbit wrote:

yes still nothing by the way:

I pre oredered my dvd and now I want my download so BADLY !!!!!!!
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
I am also waiting for my download!

:D

I am very excited about this!
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2011-10-16 19:05, PsiDroid wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-16 18:25, John Nesbit wrote:

yes still nothing by the way:

I pre oredered my dvd and now I want my download so BADLY !!!!!!!

Yes, we shall see.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Has anyone received their download?
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
It'e here. Downloading now.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Thanks mate!

I have received it too.

Smile
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Great news! I'm also excited that you guys are getting a first look at SpeakEasy. Please come back here and tell us what you think. All I ask is that you don't reveal any secrets regarding the code with anyone else except your chosen partner. After all, SpeakEasy is a tasty piece of brain candy. Your mom may have taught you to share, but (in this case) don't be tempted!
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Thanks Dan,
;)
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4551 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I checked my email and got the download. I cannot wait to get home and start learning this.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 13:54, DanHarlan wrote:
About teaching it to your wife/partner/friend: I can safely say that my system is fun and easy to learn. That means it will not cause marital stress.

Fantastic! I have enough marital stress already!

Mark
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
How about compatibility in other languages? Possible, impossible or dead easy?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
And after only 3/4 quarters into the first video, I wanted to take time out to say that this truly is "Speak Easy" ! It is so well done, and honestly that easy to learn. You will NEVER forget this. I learned the basic method in about 60 seconds. Dan knows how to teach and perform magic. I just finished the first phase of the performing (test drive) section with Dan and Jen. I was receiving the actual sender's codes with precise accuracy. It also (unexpectedly) became very clear how to discern the balloon colors without a formal explanation prior to observing the performance. This is good. Teaching it to a partner is just as easy as it is to learn. There is so much you can do with just the very basic method alone. I seem unable to say enough right now about Dan Harlan's Speak Easy. It's just that good. (And in any language !)
John
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
404 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Dan,
I ordered this from your website. No email with a download here...
Is this only available from Papercrane? I hope the dvd arrives soon then.
BN.
Drew from Spotlight
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
124 Posts

Profile of Drew from Spotlight
Jealous. Still waiting on mine.
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
John-- Thanks for your comments. I knew you'd love it! While watching a special about Steve Jobs last night ("iGenius" was the title I believe), I was reminded of a quote which seems to fit here too: “Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple." Albert Einstein.

Regarding the download link: Download is only from Paper Crane, not from me. I will be sending out physical DVDs as soon as they come to me from the duplicator. Shipped free anywhere in the world from me... and Jen & I will sign them! I'm sure everyone is excited to get started with this code system, but I hope you will exercise patience. This is not a competition to see who can learn SpeakEasy first! Remember, you will have the rest of your life to have fun with this.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I wish I'd known that, I just ordered from you. Good things are worth waiting for I guess.
Drew from Spotlight
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
124 Posts

Profile of Drew from Spotlight
Dan thanks for the clarification. I’m still jealous because until then I’ll only have myself to Speak to.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
To make those of you who purchased from Dan feel a little better, those of us who pre-ordered through Paper Crane had to pay for shipping whereas, as far as I remember, you all did not. So even though you don't get the download link, you have about $8 in your pocket that the rest of us don't have (:
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.