The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 19:03, ted french wrote:
I own En Rapport and it is not the same. Not even close.

Ted, thanks for clearing that up.

It looks so much like it and the lesser known manuscript by Ted A. that allot of guys were wondering.

Would like to say again that the promo is great.

Good shots and editing.

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 19:08, Jim-Callahan wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 19:03, ted french wrote:
I own En Rapport and it is not the same. Not even close.

Ted, thanks for clearing that up.

It looks so much like it and the lesser known manuscript by Ted A. that allot of guys were wondering.

Would like to say again that the promo is great.

Good shots and editing.

Jim

Agreed. Smile
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Jim--
This is not based on Ted Annemann's work... although I must say how much I admire his contributions to the genre. He was able to eliminate much of the contrived/stilted speech patterns in previous systems. However, his applications still required a bit of memorization of specific words. He made very good choices, but if you commit to his words (like most systems) you'd find yourself repeating many of the same phrases. My SpeakEasy system actually allows you to choose your words "on the fly" and you can talk as much as you like without throwing off the receiver. I obviously can't go into too much detail, but it only looks like something of Annemann's because I have addressed many of the same concerns he had.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1949 Posts

Profile of ted french
Dan and I will both have these discounted for a limited amount of copies presale discounted price of $79.95 Here is the link http://papercranemagic.com/speakeasy.htm we will offer the instant download in the next day or 2 so if you buy one of the presale copies today we will email you the download link later when they are available(next day or two).

The instant download link is nice but so is Dan Harlan so we should help support him too at his site.
P3
practice practice perform.
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
I've just received word that Paper Crane will be offering SpeakEasy at a pre-release 20% discount, so I am doing the same on my site. These deals will only be available for a short time. In the interest of fairness, if you are a loyal Paper Crane customer, please order from them... if you are a loyal Dan Harlan customer, order from me... and if you have no specific alliances, please flip a coin to determine where to place your order! The DVDs should ship at the end of this month. I'm offering free shipping on this item while the sale lasts.
http://www.danharlanmagic.com
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
cybersis
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of cybersis
I just watched the video Dan... Wow! on my "Wish List" ... for anyone out there who just loves sending gifts... (sorry could not resist)... by the way we need a new lecture in Branson.... hint hint hint.... *S*
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Dan, great reply.

Hope it sells well for you.

Wish it was something I could use
But my show is a one man deal.

However I am sure many will be able to
find a person to help.

Best wishes,

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1981 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Pre-order is in
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Dan ! my evil twin brotha, So happy to see you release this man. Brilliant.

Hope you have been well.

Andrew Gerard
Well then...
StuartNolan
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of StuartNolan
I've ordered!
Looking forward to the download link in the next few days as I have the patience of a 5 year-old.

S
"One should always be a little improbable." - Oscar Wilde
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I am very tempted. But from the video it is unclear whether the method can be used for more than numbers/positions or for simple ph*****c coding. Can it be used, for example, to easily transmit complex images?

Mike
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1949 Posts

Profile of ted french
Yeah you can code words and do drawing duplications with the system.
P3
practice practice perform.
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Let me attempt to clarify. The SpeakEasy system codes information that you can apply to ANYTHING... numbers, names, dates, places, colors, pictures, objects, etc. How you do this depends a bit upon your preferences, but I have given you plenty of examples and options in the DVD. Personally, Jen and I don't like to memorize a lot of complicated stuff, so we perform a drawing dupe that requires none. If you and your partner are into the idea of memorizing lists, then there is absolutely no limit to what you can code. However, I have done everything I can to eliminate the need to memorize anything... and I show you how I've done it. I've also included an explanation of another simple code that Jen and I use in conjunction with the main SpeakEasy code for any unexpected circumstance that may arise. It is not necessary to ever use this alternate in order to get the full value of SpeakEasy - I included its explanation for completeness. Remember, if you purchase SpeakEasy and have any specific questions about how to implement it, I am always available here through PM.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I have never used a code and am very interested for another weapon for the arsenal. Look forward to reviews.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I have ordered this from Dan - the free shipping offered by Dan is a real bonus for international orders.

Mike
Christian & Katalina
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Christian & Katalina
Sounds interesting...I guess I will have to take a look. I have no idea why this would interest me!?!
Milbourne Christopher Award for Mentalism 2011
The Annemann Award for Menatalism 2016
Author of "Protoplasm" Close-up Mentalism
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Any review or word on the downloads ?
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Dan always has put out great stuff even though I work alone to I wish him the best.Good luck Dan with your newest project know it will be a huge success.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2011-10-15 22:27, John Nesbit wrote:
Any review or word on the downloads ?

same question:
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle