The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Like Jim, I am wondering if this is a rehash or reworking of existing stuff, or something new. It looks very good, and I would love a code I could teach to someone quickly. But I would much prefer to be buying a book (or e-book) than a DVD.

That said, I am sorely tempted.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yeah, I too would like to know if this is Dan's working of existing material, concepts and ideas, or something completely new and original? Any advanced reviews?
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1951 Posts

Profile of ted french
It's a new system and there will be some reviews coming soon I have shared/taught the system to a few people and they love it and learned it during the quick phone call. The reviews will show that its a valuable system. The secret is simple and Dan gives you some ideas to use with it but you can really come up with your own routines.
P3
practice practice perform.
blackpine0008
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of blackpine0008
I want to teach one system to my wife. Waiting a review.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Ok I'll take your word for it.

Are any of the people you shared it with pro-mentalists?
Like Bob C., Christian P., Andrew G., Banacheck,

I do hate spending cash on information I allready have.

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I was walking around Universal studios today. Ted gave me a call while I was between parks and asked if I could spare five minutes. I said sure. Started learning this just outside of Islands of Adventure and had it down as I arrived at the main park (about five minutes, probably less). It's very simple but will be very effective.

Obviously it was just the basic system. A routine would require a little more time but not much.

I'm excited. My wife and I are gonna freak some people out. Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1951 Posts

Profile of ted french
With the code or with the other stuff you guys do? LOL
P3
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1981 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
What's the DVD running time?
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
A book will be better because it's less probably to find it on torrent or buy by teenager.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1951 Posts

Profile of ted french
Dvd is over 2hrs and it includes lots of info and performances.
P3
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1981 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Excellent. Really looking forward to this.

As an aside, this has to be one of the most appealing promos I've ever seen. Who are the filmmakers? Would love to know more.

Thanks
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1951 Posts

Profile of ted french
Aaron Syler and Greg Kissner they are part of the extended papercrane family.
P3
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Had a sneak peek at this and am very impressed with the system. It's very easy to pick up and I literally learned the basic system in just a few minutes. I haven't seen the full system yet but since the basic system is very easy to pick up this is worth a fortune.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1981 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Will the basics allow for say, a serial number divination? Or is that something for the more advanced method
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Hey everybody, thanks for your interest in SpeakEasy. I’d like to address your questions/concerns.

First of all… the price: As VernonOnCoins said, “If it can do what it claims, it's worth a fortune.” I agree. Like you, I’ve studied all of the two-person codes and found them all to be too restrictive and difficult to learn, teach, perform and remember. SpeakEasy is none of that. My system does everything it claims. It is elegant. Simple to learn, teach and perform. Impossible to forget. Up to now, I have only shared it with a handful of people and (to be honest) I don’t want everyone to know it. The $100 price is on the lower end of reasonable. It is my sincere hope that anyone willing to purchase this system will also be willing to protect its secret.

Regarding the DVD format: A book cannot show you the experience of a live performance. It cannot capture the spectators’ reactions. It cannot express the versatility and naturalness of the code in action. There would be no way to show an actual teaching session. In all of these cases (and others), you will learn much more by watching than by reading. The SpeakEasy system is designed to be used in real world situations, impromptu and/or on stage. I want you to see it actually put to the test. When you watch the DVD (if you choose to get it), you will be very pleased with what we’ve captured on video and no longer wish that it was a book.

Information about the system: SpeakEasy is a new system which is not based on specific words or lists to memorize. It is designed to be very flexible, yet adhere to a simple underlying structure that you’ll never forget. This structure comes from a related field of memory work, but I have linked it to something you carry with you all the time so you’ll have nothing to remember! That’s as clear as I can say it without saying too much. Once you understand this simple structure (which takes only minutes), you’ll find that you can express the same secret information in many different ways which results in versatility, naturalness and deceptiveness. The information may be spoken in virtually any language (suffice it to say that if you’re on the net or watching a DVD, your language will work!).

About teaching it to your wife/partner/friend: I can safely say that my system is fun and easy to learn. That means it will not cause marital stress. You do not have to invest weeks, months or years to be able to use it. In fact, the person you choose to teach it to will probably be just as excited as you are to try it out. You can start using it within minutes and it will grow with you when you want to incorporate more complicated demonstrations. In fact, SpeakEasy is so versatile that either person can be the sender or receiver. That’s right, the roles are easily interchangeable.

If you have any other questions, I’ll be happy to answer them all.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 13:28, VernonOnCoins wrote:
Will the basics allow for say, a serial number divination? Or is that something for the more advanced method

The serial number divination is part of the "advanced" method. I put advanced in quotes because it's not all that more difficult to learn. Once you have the basics, you simply add one additional ploy and you have the "advanced."
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
So this is nothing like 'En Rapport'?

Really if it is I say well played and it is still worth your asking $.

If it is not my opinion is the same.

-Jim

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Dan harlan: thank you for your clarification.

coming from you I'm sure is a *** good code:
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Quote:
On 2011-10-13 18:33, PsiDroid wrote:
Dan harlan: thank you for your clarification.

coming from you I'm sure is a *** good code:

You are missing one *
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1951 Posts

Profile of ted french
I own En Rapport and it is not the same. Not even close.
P3