The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Real Ghost...Taylor Imagineering (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12 [Next]
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2443 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Could Mr. Taylor or Deputy tell me a little about Trade show/walk around. Perhaps even send me a PM. and I can tell you my only slight concern and see if I should get RG 1 or 2 and if I need more than one.
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Some of you are not aware of the forum for buyers ??

in the forum many ideas are given on how to use Rg1 in many settings and many routines.

I have no problem in using Rg1 upclose and personal thanks to some ideas from Paolo Cavalli and Patrick Redford: having said that I cant wait to get RG2
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
How close to the bell does one need to be for a SPirit Bell routine?
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
581 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
You can be very far from it!
JJS
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2320 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:
On 2008-06-17 02:12, Candin wrote:
How close to the bell does one need to be for a SPirit Bell routine?

At least 100 feet away. As a matter of fact, I just posted my new hook up method for a counter bell on the Ghost forum. Works perfectly and hook up is really fast. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Any news?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2320 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-06-17 18:24, lamystique wrote:
Any news?

Regarding????????
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
The stage ghost.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2320 Posts

Ah, yes, RG2. Joshua Lozoff has been field testing it. He is an extremely knowledgeable and creative performer and his advice is proving invaluable. At this point, it looks like it will have a magnetic attachment method and be sold in pairs as they seem most versatile that way. That means, two participants and up to four touches. Heck, Smile with some creative blocking, you might be able to have four people standing up at once! As to release date, I do not have one yet as I have asked Joshua for more help and we are both up to our eyeballs. It is looking really good though. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Well, I finally was able to perform my T3 routines in a show ( only my 2nd paid one!) and it was an astounding success. I actually have 2 T3's and use a travel based routine using snow globes and a music routine using plain wooded boxes. Both routines received great reaction from the spectators.

Now, I need to come up with some different routines.

Thanks Christopher for an incredible product, I am anxiously awaiting your new products

Omar
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I used the mint version at the last magic club meeting. I had all kinds of "ideas" on how it was done. It ranged from the sound of the boxes to I could smell which mint was taken. All were ruled out and no one had a clue. I will be performing for another magic club tomorrow night. This time I am using the colored marker routine. I am sure there will be many ideas again and all will be wrong. I am sure glad very few of the members belong to the Café.

Ron
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2320 Posts

Omar and Ron: Bravo gentlemen! I love stumping the magic fraternity. Ummmm, did you guys realize that this is the Real Ghost thread, rather than the T•3 thread? Smile

I will be launching a Taylor Imagineering forum through my web site soon. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
LOL,

I know now!

Sorry about that gents, Christopher will you be letting us in on your secret project, maybe just a little clue?

I will be at Mindvention but man, that is a long time

Omar
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2320 Posts

Smile The information site dedicated to the Real Ghost has been sabotaged by a Trojan virus on the forum. It is not known if any of the information on the forum is retrievable. I will be launching a forum dealing with all of my products in the fall and this will include The Ghost. Please drop me a line at info@taylorimagineering.com if you have any questions.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Christopher:

Let us know once the Forum is back up again.

I want to post a Mind Reading Code System that can be use to find the owner of an item from up to 15 different choices.

Regards!
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of espmagic
So, all the videos show a certain type/style of chair for the effect...does it matter what they sit in/on? And, would a touch on the shoulder, being felt as "real", be followed as a pinch/touch on the bum, and also felt as "real"?

PM if needed...

Lee
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Ooh, and a second question: could it be used to topple an item (similar to a PK Timber)?

PM if needed...

Lee
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2320 Posts

Hi Lee: The type of chair is not important and YES, Ghost (1 or 2) can be used to topple things. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
404 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
I (finally) bought Real Ghost yesterday at a lecture (one of the European lecture tour, if they come to a place near you, be sure to check it out). I'm glad to say that there is a dvd included now (not the best quality footage), but on the package it says the information to access the Real Ghost forum should be included as well. But it isn't. I wasn't able to find it, and there is no mention of it on the dvd.
I sent an email to Christopher about this, but I know he is busy lecturing in the Netherlands as I write this post. So I know he isn't able to answer right now.
Does this forum still exist? And if it does, can and will anyone help me find it (PM)? If you want proof of my purchase I can send you a picture of my RG package and the reciept. As you will understand I'm pretty anxious to look at the information this forum has to offer.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4204 Posts

Profile of JanForster
It's here: http://www.taylorimagineering.com/forum/
I don't remember how I got access in the first place there (to long ago...), but just try it and see what happens. You'll find there a lot of good ideas. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de