The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: The Master Mind Reader's Workshop (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Signed up and looking forward to getting stuck it. I'd imagine it will be a great place to get creative juices flowing.

Cheers lads!

Pete
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Just added a new area to the Workshop. "Ask Doctor Bob" - There's a lot of stuff in his head that he doesn't know is there until you ask him about it. Smile
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Please note that when registering for the workshop you must do so with your REAL NAME, first and last. It says this at the very top of the registration page, but nonetheless we are getting a few people applying with anonymous screen names. These will be rejected.

I am happy to share my secrets in the workshop. I don't believe it's unreasonable that I'd like to know who I'm sharing with.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2046 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
I registered under the name Mike Ince because no one believes me when I use my legal name, Biff Wellington.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

I would have believed you, Biff!

We're slowly approach the maximum number of participants that will be allowed. Glad you decided to join us.

Best-

Bob
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Quote:
On 2012-03-03 02:28, Mike Ince wrote:
I registered under the name Mike Ince because no one believes me when I use my legal name, Biff Wellington.

Biff, so terribly good to learn that you're still among us. Will you be returning to the club sometime soon? If so, Blacktops after the 5:00 cannon are on my tab. Please give my best to Muffy. She was always a knock-out in pink and green!
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Just added some new areas to the workshop together with a piece on the "Scorpio" approach to Q&A.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
This is wonderfull just brilliant a workshop on line with you Bob is a dream come true and in the comfort of your home just love it.Congratulations looking forward to participating.
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Bob, come to the UK

Nuff said.

Col
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
The workshop is simply amazing, it's ridonculous how much I have gleaned from it. Plus, I get to talk to Rev. Bob in my underwear. Wait, don't visualize that! Sigh... too late.
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Thanks, Joe. Yes, the workshop is moving along nicely with new features, including personalized video reviews to come soon.

We also have several VIP's on board who are bringing interesting angles to the project.

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Happy to announce that my cohort and compatriot Michael Weber is now a VIP and global moderator at the workshop.

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Just a note to let you know that membership is still open for the workshop. I must say that I am very pleased so far with the way it is proceeding. For those members who haven't checked in over the last few days, more routines, scripts and ideas have appeared in the "Bob Cassidy's Original Effects" section and in other areas of the workshop.

Good thoughts,

Bob
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Don't do it! It's awful! Money badly spent! One of the worst deals in mentalism! Cassidy's reached the point where he's ready to be left drooling at the race track!

There--that should scare the ba*t*rds off. Forget all this mentalists helping mentalists crap--certain things are just too good to share!!!
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Thanks gmeister!

(Just added a forgotten magazine test gem to my effects section.)
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Jheff and I are working to add bi-weekly audio chats to the workshop. These will essentially be mini-teleconferences in which all members will be able to participate. Workshop members should have received the following message regarding the test chat we will be carrying out today:

Quote:
If you're not doing anything this Memorial Day (May 28) at 5 P.M. (Pacific Standard Time), Bob and I will be testing the new conference call site we'll be using for our chats. I expect that there may be a lot of "The shark is not working" type of comments from the two of us as we try out features (okay, that's a JAWS reference, if you're confused) and get ourselves comfortable with it.

For information on how to use, phone in, and log in to the conference, see the "Important Instructions" posted at the workshop.

- Jheff

Some workshop memberships are still available. Information on how to join may be found in the link in my signature below.

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

For those still contemplating joining us at the workshop, the first of our bi-weekly on line audio chats will take place this Sunday, June 10. These are for members only. Details at the workshop.

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Just a note to remind workshop participants that the second audio chat will take place TOMORROW at 5PM PST. As always, it will be available for download for members only.

Special announcement to non-members- Next week, on July 3, I will be doing a special chat that will be accessible by all of you who are wondering what the workshop is all about and will give you a sample of what we do. Details on how to log in will be published shortly and I'll provide them here.

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Here's the information Jheff just send out regarding the FREE chat next week:

Quote:
If you're not doing anything on July 3 around 5:00 PM (PST)
/ 8:00 PM (EST), Bob Cassidy and I will be holding a live
chat and we'd like to invite you to it, if you're free.

There are no catches, no extra fees, no service charges,
etc. It is, though, a preview of the chats that are now
held regularly for members of Bob Cassidy's Master Mentalism
Workshop, but you don't have to be a member and we won't be
automatically signing you up for it.

For about thirty minutes (or longer, as we can rarely keep
to the minimum of thirty minutes), Bob and I will chat and
take questions, comments, etc. on anything dealing with the
art of mentalism.

These chats do work a little bit differently than our normal
teleseminars. For international customers, you won't be
able to access the chat through the Internet, but you will
be able to access it through Skype. Details will be in the
instructional e-mail that will be sent out.

If you're interested, then use the link below to get more
details and to sign up for the event:
http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/cassfreechat.html
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

The free chat is now online. You can listen to it at:

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/casschat0703.html

The chant will be online until August 12.

For further information about the workshop see the link in my signature below.

Good thoughts,

Bob