The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: TWINS by Nefesch (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Hug Accepted Smile

Kieran
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I don't know why, but I thought that you may want: A DEMO??????..

Just in case you all wanted it, here it is:

http://youtu.be/UDMKoRTKCFc

Enjoy, Comment, and ask any questions you may have

Nefesch
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1888 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Nefesch you sly devil you, you have done it again!

-Jake
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
2 questions:

1. can it be done also the way that the spec does not lift his arm ut only thinks at the arm?

2. is it 100% surefire?
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-11-15 17:23, backinblack wrote:
2 questions:

1. can it be done also the way that the spec does not lift his arm ut only thinks at the arm?

2. is it 100% surefire?

1. YES!!!!!!!!!

2. The Pdf Includes 4 Methods to achieve this routine. 3 out of 4 Methods are 100000% surefire. The 4th method is 99.99% surefire.

Nefesch
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Oki doki - placed the order..
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
I'm in
:)
Sounds very interesting!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
From the time Nefesch moved to Greece, his creative juices flow and flow and flow!

:)
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
This has not been released but already had the bonus skype conversation with Nefesch.

What an awesome chat and pleasure to meet Nefesch. This is totally cool and an winner of course! Imho gold stuff.
You will receive more then what you are paying for.
If you are into impromptu powerful mojo stuff get this.

Thank you once again Nefesch for the great meeting.
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Quote:
On 2011-11-21 14:05, Lseeyou wrote:
This has not been released but already had the bonus skype conversation with Nefesch.

What an awesome chat and pleasure to meet Nefesch. This is totally cool and an winner of course! Imho gold stuff.
You will receive more then what you are paying for.
If you are into impromptu powerful mojo stuff get this.

Thank you once again Nefesch for the great meeting.

Did you try the main effect? I am very excited for this, I have already some books from Nefesch.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
It was my pleasure Elcio to show you this on Skype, there so much to discuss about Twins, on monday when you get your manuscript I believe you will find a few more surprises there.

For all the people who has pre-order and still has not set their appointment for their Skype session with me, Just send me an email to nefesch@nefesch.com so we can program our skype conference at your convenience.

Hugs

Nefesch
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Soìs not ready to buy yet ??
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-11-22 16:37, PsiDroid wrote:
Soìs not ready to buy yet ??

No my friend, it still has not been released, is available only as a pre-order item.
It will be released next week Smile

Nefesch
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Just in case you are interested:

There are only 4 more pre-orders available for Twins, once those are over, the special price and the special offer is over!

Nefesch
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I've read the "road-test" copy of this one.

Nefesch provides you with a lot of "canvas" (10 or 11 different ideas, depending if he also added my own idea or not) that you can either apply as they are given to you OR modify, add, subtract to your own taste. Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Paolo you gave away my surprise just on time Smile

As you know I am one of those who belongs to the group of "I enjoy surprising my audience" (Aren't all of us?)

I had said that the book would include only 4 of the methods I use to perform Twins, well, the truth is that the book includes 12 METHODS! and contributions from: Paolo Cavalli, Pablo Amira and Timon Krause. The book is about 90 Pages book, It will be released tonight at midnight (just as promised!!!! Smile ) All the people who has Pre-order will receive it in their inbox by midnight tonight (Estern Time USA).

Hugs

Nefesch
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Guys - Really love the ideas in this, it's looking fantastic so far and you'll have the freedom with the many different methods to "choose your own adventure" with this. More thoughts to follow.

Tried a combination of the first methods Nefesch talks about already and had some great results - It's very pure - When I combine it with the ideas from the second section of methods I expect a totally mind-blowing simple routine that looks insane ... it's like the "guess which hand" which hand effect in that its only a 50/50 chance but with a few repeated predictions of the same result and some of the Krause "foreplay" or your own process it's a charmer.

15 dollars for this was LUDICROUS. It's worth a lot more! More thoughts soon Smile
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

I hope 15$ was just the pre-order price!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-11-28 13:36, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
I hope 15$ was just the pre-order price!

That is Correct! As the Advert said: That price was a special price only available for the first 50 Pre-Orders. The pre-order offer now is OFF. Twins will be delivered in the next few hours (around midnight USA EASTERN time) to all the Pre-Order Costumers.

The Pdf that will be delivered to Pre-Order costumers and New Costumers is a Personalized and Secure Traceable Pdf, New Orders must wait a few hours after their purchase for their Pdf to be personalized and sent to their inbox.

Nefesch

Nefesch
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

The final copy of Twins just came to my mailbox.

It's a superb work of art (and not just because I have contributed some goodies to it) and in my opinion almost any methodology to accomplish the effect in question has been detailed in the book which is some 110 pages long, all meat and almost no fluff! Smile

The price is right, maybe even too low for the juicy contents you are going to find inside this e-book.

Oh... and I love the cover art, too! Smile Smile