The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A tangled web we weave... :: Looking to auction off my magic (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
hankinsk
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of hankinsk
I am looking for an online auction I can list several magic trick I currently own I also have several Magic Wagon tricks that I would like to move along. Can someone make a recomendation
martonikus
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of martonikus
Hi - there is the buy/sell section of this Forum; there is eBay; and there is this site, to which I have no connection, but which I can affirm is legitimate: http://www.magicauction.com/
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3879 Posts

Profile of Julie
...and Hocus Pocus.
Jerry Hornak
View Profile
Regular user
Northwest Connecticut
134 Posts

Profile of Jerry Hornak
Has anyone used the MagicAuction site with success lately? Any reviews?

It looks like it was done in the early years of the web and, thus, caution seems warranted.
Making Happy Memories for Children since 1980!
https://JerrysMagic.com
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2021, Jerry Hornak wrote:

It looks like it was done in the early years of the web and, thus, caution seems warranted.

I have used it recently with out any issues.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Jerry Hornak
View Profile
Regular user
Northwest Connecticut
134 Posts

Profile of Jerry Hornak
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2021, hypnoman1 wrote:
Quote:

I have used it recently with out any issues.

Thanks, hypnoman1. Lazy me did look into it more after my post and it seemed fine. I'm giving it a test next week.
Making Happy Memories for Children since 1980!
https://JerrysMagic.com
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
I placed a trial order for $10 total with shipping on Dec 5 2021. PayPal accepted my $$ as a payment to "Enchanted Woodshop Ltd.," which makes me wonder (because of the "Ltd." instead of "Inc.) if they are based outside the U.S. --Does anyone know where they are located?
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4861 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2021, Deckstacker wrote:
I placed a trial order for $10 total with shipping on Dec 5 2021. PayPal accepted my $$ as a payment to "Enchanted Woodshop Ltd.," which makes me wonder (because of the "Ltd." instead of "Inc.) if they are based outside the U.S. --Does anyone know where they are located?

Google is your friend.

2 GRAND ST HANCOCK, MD 21750
Where the magic begins
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2021, Deckstacker wrote:

FYI: My order from Enchanted Woodshop Ltd. arrived in the mail today (Dec 9) in excellent condition, and I was very pleased with the quality of the items (22-page printed booklet and ESP cards), the packaging and the speedy delivery.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Jean André
View Profile
New user
Metz
65 Posts

Profile of Jean André
Quote:

I have never had any problem with MagicAuction. They ship items promptly and respond to email communications. However, you are correct , the website looks antiquated, like a holdover from the late 1990's /early 2000's internet (sort of like another site I could mention -- ahem -- but let's not go there ... Smile )

Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
If you have anything that would be collectible, you can send photos of the items to the folks who run the Haverstat & Ewing online auctions, David Haverstat and Tom Ewing. Their website is as follows: www.haversatewing.com

They may be willing to put some of your items in their auction.

Good Luck!