The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A tangled web we weave... :: www.masterofillusions.ca (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Ok my new site is up and running! The music and guest book page won't be uploaded until Sunday night and the movie page and flash intro won't be up until next week. There are a couple of little bugs in the text left to be worked out in the next day or so, but other than that its 100 percent opperational! Let me know what you think!

Click here to check out my new site!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Peter, my friend this is really an excellent site. I hope the others may agree with me.
Yours ever, Tora
Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4861 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Peter: outstanding web site. How long have you been working on it? I designed and did my own but it's nothing compared to yours. It was fun but took a long time to do.

Dave Smile
Where the magic begins
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Thanks guys! Hey Dave I haven't checked out your site yet but will after I leave this post, but if you liked what you saw my brother (Black Storm Web Design) is currently taking on new clients in the entertainment field and has introduced extremely low rates in order to tap into this market of clientele. Pm me and Ill give you more details if your interested.

BTW I also heard the cafe's own Mary B is begining to do web design for magicians aswell. She might be able to give you a good deal also.

But thanks for the nice comments.

P. Smile
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com