The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A tangled web we weave... :: Best chrismas sale offer??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
coolini
View Profile
Regular user
australia
176 Posts

Profile of coolini
Hi guys,
I know there are lots of online magic stores that are running excellent promotions and giving free give away gifts with orders or even doing massive discounts on products...while others are doing nothing in the spirit of Christmas.
I need your help to do a quick list of online stores that are offering decent offers so that everyone can benefit in this joyful season..

I ll start with penguin, they are offering a free dvd with orders over 100$ most of the time...
octave
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of octave
Not a christmas offer but Mjm offers many dvd's at low prices in their clearance sale. The ones that caught my eye are Signature effects -Michael Close, Allan Ackerman Card Control Series.

Ellusionist has a 15% off on all items till 8th.

LLpub is giving away $200 worth of DVD's with a $99 DVD purchase. ( need to be a newsletter subscriber)

The Magic Depot is giving $10 coupon for every $50 spent.

Ammarmagic.com is offering Dvd's at $15 each and Buy 1 get 1 download free.
Plus they have a very good Cups and balls combo package.
I think we will see more offers as we get closer to Christmas.

-octave
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Peter Nardi's Alakazam/Alakazam USA is running one big sale every day for Advent. yesterday;'s was a 50% off. (Haven't checked today's yet.)

Edit:
Today is a rotating list... ATM the Extractor is on sale. (My personal favorite tool of 2010.)
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
The Magic Nook almost never has a "sale." The prices are already as low as they can be without sending us into bankruptcy. Thanks for your support.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Great idea Coolini!

Keep your eyes on Joe Lefler's site:

http://www.wearefun.com/

He's the guy who makes those great suitcase tables and other magic props. At Thsnksgiving he was offering 20% to 30% off on some of his wonderfully made props. I'd expect he'll probably do the same around Christmas too....It was only a 48-hour sale, but I was tempted to buy his Dustbin to Rabbit; just didn't have the spare cash. . Best, Bob
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
KMFrye
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of KMFrye
Keep an eye on Hocus-Pocus. Paul has been running some great deals. Had a magic table for kid's shows at 35% off.

Keith F.
Cranial Fermentator
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Cranial Fermentator
Aldo Colombini is having a special holiday season offer at his website:

http://www.wildcolombini.com/

Until December 31, for every ordered item, you receive a free e-book of your choice.

Paul
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 13:20, Bob1Dog wrote:
Great idea Coolini!

Best, Bob

Yes! Just don't stop at Christmas. We need this thread all year long!

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
coolini
View Profile
Regular user
australia
176 Posts

Profile of coolini
Latest news from MJM, Spend $100 and get Packet Killer by Simon Lovell - DVD + Bonus Gaffed Deck
there are only 8 left...
now that's an amayzing offer...

keep it going guys, sharing is caring!