The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Nothing up my sleeve... :: Thank you, so much... (537 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..33~34~35
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9542 Posts

Profile of Mb217
It’s always nice to take a look back, especially in a great competition. Here, we go back more than 40 years to look at a coin champion. You can see how much the art has changed or perhaps stayed mostly the same… Smile

*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9542 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just so smooth…

I remember when Ponta first came along years back now and blew coin magic out of the water with high elegance and creativity not regularly seen. He went on to form French Drop and pulled together some other wonderful workers that adopted his style and added even more to the overall creativity. Just wonderful stuff, even now…

*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

MarcelR
View Profile
Regular user
Cologne, Germany
164 Posts

Profile of MarcelR
Do you remember the little boy with his one-coin routine? Made me smile to see him again after years:

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9542 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes, I remember him, tremendous talent I agree. His family got him out there early, and I even remember seeing him on some American television shows. It’s always of great interest to show a child doing something that most adults can’t do, whether it’s remarkably playing a piano or even driving a car. Smile Moritz’ coin magic was always beautifully done and he learned the grace and finesse early on. To watch him now just makes you smile alright. Smile It sorta reminds me in a way how I first saw Eric Jones from right here on the Cafe in some home videos he sent me, and then as the years progressed, you would see him everywhere, on TV, talk shows, at big events, on magic websites, on DVDs, winning big magic competitions, and just everywhere and all the way from first right here with us. Smile

Nev Blenk
View Profile
Regular user
Northumberland UK
130 Posts

Profile of Nev Blenk
Moritz was at a local convention in the UK last October. Very skilled, a nice guy and very approachable.
Coin & Box - book available directly from me.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA8lRnEJbbzlw6Ai1R4M_Q
Instagram @nevblenk
MarcelR
View Profile
Regular user
Cologne, Germany
164 Posts

Profile of MarcelR
I am amazed by this coin through/to glass:

See what I mean?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9542 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes, that is quite good. Yet another good piece of coin magic using an old classic. And that Danny Goldsmith is involved here, well, it usually means that is quality stuff and worth a good look-see. Smile