The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Magic Review 29th September 2021 (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjPIjjUFwd0

If you are as SICK of this Sean/Craig fiasco as I am, fast forward to exactly 8 minutes in. I am really disappointed. Maybe I'm just getting old. Anyway, enjoy! Smile

Doug
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5171 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
It has become a silly gimmick. I don't care either, but maybe you and I are not the norm as they have a large following on social media which may be hungry for controversy. It always gets ratings.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1014 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Yep , I think far less of World magic shop now.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Oct 1, 2021, Wizard of Oz wrote:
...they have a large following on social media which may be hungry for controversy. It always gets ratings.

Bingo!
MattyMediocrity
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of MattyMediocrity
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2021, Dougini wrote:

If you are as SICK of this Sean/Craig fiasco as I am, fast forward to exactly 8 minutes in. I am really disappointed. Maybe I'm just getting old. Anyway, enjoy! Smile

Doug

I've missed the last couple of escalations, but what I've seen thus far is so ridiculously over the top with a wink and a nod... and a smirk... and an elbow nudge... that it's impossible for me not to take enjoyment out of their obvious lampooning of the internet beef phenomenon 😂

I just hope they don't become the two brothers who were play fighting and all of a sudden real fists are flying because one of them landed too hard of a blow.
Creator of Molly Mayhem's 25 Cent Tacos <ultra visual coin bend> Smile

I try to treat others as if this were a small community where we're likely to be face to face one day Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
It's the Wizard Magic Review. It should be about Magic. But Sean, Craig and Dave are great! I don't play like this. That's just me.

Doug
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2507 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2021, Dougini wrote:

Doug

Ha, I've just been skipping their review show for now, for exactly this reason.
MattyMediocrity
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of MattyMediocrity
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2021, Dougini wrote:
It's the Wizard Magic Review. It should be about Magic. But Sean, Craig and Dave are great! I don't play like this. That's just me.

Doug

I just ran straight past the "beach closed due to sewage spill" sign to take a dip in the ocean.

You warned me. I have no one to blame but myself. At least it's all over now.
Creator of Molly Mayhem's 25 Cent Tacos <ultra visual coin bend> Smile

I try to treat others as if this were a small community where we're likely to be face to face one day Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I like the Wizard Magic Review. Dave has always been nice to me and I have accepted him as a friend as I have Craig. I have never corresponded with Sean. Seems like a great guy to me. I'm 65 and have gotten too old for this kind of thing. Pretend fighting. it's like pro wrestling. I have no taste for that as well.

:)

Doug