The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Product Review 53 ACAAB: Invisible Pass: Telethought Wallet: Minotaur: (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Matthew U
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of Matthew U
Hi Guys , The new episode is up!

Link to show - Click Here!
Stapper
View Profile
New user
the netherlands
91 Posts

Profile of Stapper
There is a big smile on my face....
Thanks a lot !!!!
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2455 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MATTHEW!!!

(I'm your official number one fan one here - Like people hadn't noticed! Smile )
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
Matthew U
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of Matthew U
Hope you guys enjoy the show
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2455 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Another great show with Craig, that bloke from 'Britain's Got Talent' and completely not enough Matthew (again!)

Liked the look of that Dan Harlan DVD, but then I have always liked his stuff for it's unusual thinking.

I'm in two minds about ACAAB as yes it is good, but I have far better mentalism stuff and it's another card trick that lies somewhere between a card trick and mentalism.

Anyway, a great job as always. (When are you doing to do it twice weekly? Smile )

P.S. Matt, lower your appearance fee and they might be able to afford to have you on again!
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
Wow that was the sickest diss magic trick I’ve ever seen. And probably the only one I’ve ever seen.
Amazing trick! And even more amazing when it read out "Justin Miller performs crap magic"
Bahahahahhahhaha!

Two thumbs up!
thoughtthief10
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of thoughtthief10
Awesome Awesome Awesome!
jtb
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of jtb
Another great show. You guys rock!!!!!
shadowman
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of shadowman
Thanks a lot, great show!!
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Profile of Darrell Trammell
LOL, FUNNY!
As as alway by the way!
You guys have great chemistry together!
Im a big fan of your show!
iceblade
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of iceblade
Great show guys! Really enjoyed it. But you should have put the Skip Switch against something similar and directly comparable, e.g. a well executed Houdini-Erdnase Color Change. Both accomplish a similar effect (a card changes). Then I would be very interested about the "score" of these 2. But then again I think even a simple DL to effect a card change is still superior to the skip switch.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
At first I thought I was watching last weeks show as the 4 tricks flashed at the very beginning were from last week!

Aside from that minor mishap, another great show guy's. Yeah, I still have the VHS tape of "On The Pass" by Richard Kaufman from 1989. Even though I'm a total klutz when it comes to card manipulation, and seeing that it is now on DVD I'd highly recommend it. Then again, I really have nothing else to compare it to as that is the only instructional video I have on the subject. With that said, I don't see how anyone could possibly learn how to do three different passes with eight minutes worth of instructions! Aside from that, if I want to watch a travelog of someones vacation I can do that for free on PBS! Anyway, I still love watching David's face when Craig goes on a rant! lol
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
LOL!
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1684 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Where did the blonde guy go?

Maybe a review on the TUC?

Great show, keep them coming ...
magic soul
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
103 Posts

Profile of magic soul
I watched your show as I always do it was good but I find it amazing you slag off justin miller as almost everything he performs is great such as captured,time and space and more I don't get why you slag him off as I don't know him but it seems to go better than some of you stuff such as love cards and coinvexed it goes ok coinvexed but theres better methods for the price.
andy
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2011-05-25 15:21, magic soul wrote:
I watched your show as I always do it was good but I find it amazing you slag off justin miller as almost everything he performs is great such as captured,time and space and more I don't get why you slag him off as I don't know him but it seems to go better than some of you stuff such as love cards and coinvexed it goes ok coinvexed but theres better methods for the price.

I think we should all chip in and buy you a period key for your keyboard!

Sorry, just couldn't pass it by. Smile
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
WalkerMagic
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of WalkerMagic
Quote:
On 2011-05-25 14:15, pabloinus wrote:
Where did the blonde guy go?

Great show, keep them coming ...

I would also like to see a review of T.U.C.
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2455 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Quote:
On 2011-05-25 15:21, magic soul wrote:

Here is some punctuation: .,:;..,,.

It is amasing how much easier a post is to read, when using a few, every now and then.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2011-05-25 14:15, pabloinus wrote:

Quote:
On 2011-05-25 17:20, WalkerMagic wrote:

I would also like to see a review of T.U.C.

By T.U.C. are you referring to the “Tango Ultimate Coin”?
If so, a great utility gaffed coin.
~Yogi Berra~

pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1684 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Correct. the Tango Ultimate Coin