The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Product Review - Psycho Ball, Silm Line Mullica Wallet, Master Push Off & Flower Power (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2435 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Okay guys,

The latest show is now live. On this weeks show we look at The Super Slim Hip Pocket Mullica Wallet, Flower Power, The Master Push Off by Andi Gladwin and Psycho Ball.

We have already had great feedback about this show. Many people have said it's our funniest show yet.

You can check it out at the following link and I would love to hear any feedback.

Link to show - Click Here!

Thanks again

Craig
mrdane
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento / San Francisco
191 Posts

Profile of mrdane
Craig,

That... was... HILARIOUS! Thanks for the great video reviews! Always very enjoyable to watch. Oh and stop speaking over David! haha

-Dane
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
This episode cracked me up! Thanks guys!!!
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3038 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Um, best show of the year. I think you guys ought to just review the worst stuff out there. Those make for the funniest moments.
98%.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Really good laugh, thanks

Don
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1492 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Best show yet,well done both,any chance you could review Perfect Prediction by Jean-Pierre Vallarino ?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
HA! Psycho Ball was hilarious!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
695 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
The greatest WPR of all time. I'm so happy this show exists.

My wallet however disagrees!
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1431 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
You guys are awesome keep it up!!
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1684 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I liked the flower power trick until today when I watched the show, a real pity. Hopefully Bazar de Magia can improve the quality and come back with a better product.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of mayniac
That was HILARIOUS! I love the Wizard Product Review! I can't stop laughing over here! Smile
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
At 3:30 on the video, David Penn just wiped out all the Christian community market!
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
565 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
The Mullica Wallet looks good, I admit, but us Europeans need a coin compartment for our change. Craig, any thoughts?
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2435 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks for all your comments guys.

The feedback on this show has been amazing. I think everyone has said it's our best show yet. I guess the challenge now is to try and do an even better show!

Any more feedback let me know and thanks again

Craig.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2435 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2010-12-16 06:28, Doctor D wrote:
The Mullica Wallet looks good, I admit, but us Europeans need a coin compartment for our change. Craig, any thoughts?

I tend not to need a change compartment but I know a lot of people do. The inner wallet could be adapted so that the ID part could be used to hold change. Personally I wouldn't bother though!

Craig
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
565 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Thing is, I love magic that I can carry on me, especially in my wallet. The propless appearance of License to Astonish is excellent, but I have failed to find a Mullica Wallet that has a change compartment. Of course, one could go for a Kaps type wallet, but that would completely change the framework of the effect.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2435 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Again thanks for the feedback guys.

Next week is our Christmas Episode so as well as the normal reviews we have two special items planned.

Firstly we will be showing you some of the outtakes from the last 6 months, the things you weren't meant to see.

Secondly we have a huge announcement that will affect every person who watches the show. Basically we wanted to give back to everyone who who has made the show a success so we have organised a christmas gift as our way of saying thank you. This isn't a special offer if you buy something but an ACTUAL gift for all of our viewers.

I think you guys will be very happy with what we have organised.

Check the show next week for all the details.

Craig
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of mayniac
I can't wait until 12:00 on next Wednesday! And truly, thank YOU for all the awesome reviews and great laughs you continue to give us.
thoughtthief10
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of thoughtthief10
Funny and informative....what more could you ask for?

-Brian
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
HA HA HA HA Psycho Ball HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.