The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Product Review - Daniel Garcia DVDs, Kartis Bill Change, SOS Coin Production and Blaine Decks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hi guys.

The latest Wizard Product Review is now live. On this weeks show we look at Daniel Garcia 4,5 and 6, The New Blaine Decks, Kartis Visible Bill Change by Tango and finally The SOS Coin Production bynatim David.

I hope you enjoy the show guys. We have some great ideas given to us recently which we are incorporating into the show. If anyone has any feedback just let me know.

Thanks once again for watching guys.

Link to show - Click Here!

Craig
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
228 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
Wow! My wife watched the review with me tonight (she could care less about magic), and so I was able to tell her what I'd like for Christmas! Daniel Garcia #4, 5, and 6 please! I don't have he first 3, but after seeing these (if I get them), I'm sure I'll want the first DVD's also . . .
It would really be quite tragic
if the world had to do without magic!
Jupiter47
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of Jupiter47
Hahaha great show as usual. Loved the SOS review. How about getting some more competitions going? Smile
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1489 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Great show yet again loved the invisible head effect at around 3.37 in.
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
What are your thoughts on party perception (think it's called that)? On volume 4.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks for the feedback guys. If there is anything we can do to improve let me know.

Craig

Quote:
On 2010-11-27 09:17, Vorezo wrote:
What are your thoughts on party perception (think it's called that)? On volume 4.

It's okay. I would never use it in a paid gig but as an impromptu anytime effect it's pretty good. It's not going to set the world in fire but in the right place at the right time I can imagine it would go very well.

Craig
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3068 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Wonderful show guys! Keep it up, my week isn't complete without The Wizard Product Review!
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
863 Posts

Profile of magico
Always a joy to watch. Good job as always.
autfan
View Profile
New user
Lafayette, TN
44 Posts

Profile of autfan
I haven't missed a show yet. I hope that you guys enjoy making them as much as I enjoy watching them. You guys are really good.
Nat
View Profile
Special user
565 Posts

Profile of Nat
Terrific! Love WPR!

With the year coming to a close, what about a list or video of the BEST OF WPR? or perhaps it exists...?

Thanks!

Nathan

Quote:
On 2010-11-25 03:29, Craig Petty wrote:
Hi guys.

The latest Wizard Product Review is now live. On this weeks show we look at Daniel Garcia 4,5 and 6, The New Blaine Decks, Kartis Visible Bill Change by Tango and finally The SOS Coin Production bynatim David.

I hope you enjoy the show guys. We have some great ideas given to us recently which we are incorporating into the show. If anyone has any feedback just let me know.

Thanks once again for watching guys.

Craig

Link to show -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4CFcMlBv0
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
427 Posts

Profile of boinko
These product reviews are awesome. Absolutely awesome! I wish they were longer than 15 mins! Smile