The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Product Review - Red Hot Prediction, Red Streamlined Convertable, In My Mind and Firebird (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey guys for those of you that haven't noticed, the latest Wizard Product Review is now live.

In this weeks show we look at Red Hot Prediction by Cameron Francis, Red Streamlined Convertable by David Regal, Firebird and In My Mind by Luca Volpe.

We also announce the winner of the competition and have great news about WOW 2.0 & LADS.

If you have questions just let me know.

Link to show - Click Here!

Craig
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4756 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Great episode as usual. Red Hot Prediction looked good but what is the justification for going through the deck and putting the two blue cards on top? Is there a way to do it without it looking so obvious?
Magikbob
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Magikbob
That was a terrific episode. Each week gets better and better. You had me thinking that the monkey wasn't going to make it into this episode.

Thanks again
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
God that firebird thing looks dangerous.

When I was in highschool and had my first hand flash cannon I used to carry it around loaded in my pocket. One day I put my keys in the same pocket, they bridged the contacts and *whomf*.

Since then Ive always kept all my combustibles in a fireproof metal box when not actively performing.

A hand cannon that can set itself off? No thanks, I'll stick to the one I have with a nice safe trigger button.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
octave
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of octave
Great reviews as usual. The rating for Red Streamlined Convertible and Red Hot Prediction by Cameron Francis is interchanged in the text section.

-octave
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks for the feedback guys.

As vie said before from myself and Dave's point of view the most important thing is making sure the show is featuring stuff you want to see. So if you want to see more funny stuff (like the ifloat parody trailer or the latest episode with the burning building) let us know. If you want to see more of us performing let us know. If there are specific tricks you want us to look at let us know. Hell if you want to see me and Dave argue more (which doesn't take much!!!) let us know.

This is your show!

Craig
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
I love Cameron Francis' magic so I was pleased to see the great review.

The Luca Volpe DVD seems like a great buy. You guys have me really thinking about the Hallucination effect. I am familiar with Luca's work through his excellent Ultimate Chair Test Act. (Oh, by the way, I will help you for future reference with vowel pronunciations for Italian and Spanish. You guys DID get his name right, finally, but, for future reference: a = ah, e = ey I = ee o = o you = oo) Let me know if you ever get a Romanian magician Smile

Great site and I love your review format. You both really know your stuff and seem to take the time to actually work through that which you are reviewing. It is VERY much appreciated. You have gained a new customer in me.

Namaste,
Vlad
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
I love these reviews! These two guys are fun to watch and they have a great chemistry on camera, as well as being articulate. For those who missed the review of my DVD Red Streamlined Convertible, here's a synopsis, paraphrased:

"I hate ace assemblies!"
"Why would anyone want to do an ace assembly?"
"This is the cleanest version of this plot I've ever seen in my life."
"Ace assemblies are the worst!"

I'll take it.

Seriously, guys, you are providing a great service. Keep them coming.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks for the comments David.

As I said I loved the trick, if only I could convince Dave that so called 'magic for magicians' isn't a bad thing I would be on to a winner!!!

Craig
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2581 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
David Regal...what a classy guy.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Great Episode guys!
and thanks for the review!!
...hugs to the monkey!
:)
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2010-08-13 03:24, lucavolpe wrote:
Great Episode guys!
and thanks for the review!!
...hugs to the monkey!

Thanks Luca. Your ACAAN is simply brilliant. I now have seen the explanation and this is going into my act soon. Worth the price of the DVD alone.

Craig
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2023 Posts

Profile of Platt
Yeah, nice work gentlemen. The idea of two guys attempting to give spontaneous, nearly manic magic reviews sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. But you guys have pulled it off brilliantly. Very funny. And the honesty is refreshing. However if you ever bag any of my stuff I take it all back.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On 2010-08-12 23:59, MagicBrent wrote:
David Regal...what a classy guy.

Indeed, well said.

Charlie
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
[/quote]

Thanks Luca. Your ACAAN is simply brilliant. I now have seen the explanation and this is going into my act soon. Worth the price of the DVD alone.

Craig
[/quote]

Thanks Craig!
I'm really happy you like it!