The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Product Review - Audio, David Stone DVD, Extreme Burn 2.0, Autograph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hi guys the latest show is now live.

This week we look at Extreme Burn 2.0, Autograph, Audio and The David Stone DVD

Link to show - Click Here!

Please let me and Dave know what you think guys!

Craig
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome show this week guys, really cheered me up after a crappy day, I'm hooked now, keep up the good work!
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of mayniac
You guys really must realize that now I will be looking forward to Tuesday/Wednesday rolling around every week. Every single one really makes my day AND provides me with a lot more insight into some "hot products" in magic.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks Guys.

Your feedback means so much.

It's a lot harder to do these shows than people realise between everything myself and Dave do it can take a couple of days solid work. Your comments make it all worthwhile!!

Thanks again

Craig
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
I love that it's 15 minutes now. It's like Wizard Product Review 2.0.... so Awesome!
BlueOwl
View Profile
Regular user
Dayton, Ohio
105 Posts

Profile of BlueOwl
Hi Guys,

You mentioned that there isn't a lot of new material (other than the handout ideas) on Extreme Burn 2.0, but I also read that the gimmick is a bit different. Did you two notice any significant differences in the 1.0 and 2.0 gimmicks?

Thank you once again for creating such an informative and entertaining show! I too look forward to coming home Wednesday evenings and experiencing the WPR.

~ Nathan
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
Fantastic format for reviews gents. Great back and forth commentary and fairness. Your reviews are not only appreciated but very much, henceforth, a part of my search when I'm online. I would venture to say that you could (SHOULD) avail yourselves for conventions as a live review panel. Thank you for the honest, entertaining and enthusiastic approach you bring in reviewing products.

Peace, Charlie
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Quote:
On 2010-08-04 23:46, BlueOwl wrote:
Hi Guys,

You mentioned that there isn't a lot of new material (other than the handout ideas) on Extreme Burn 2.0, but I also read that the gimmick is a bit different. Did you two notice any significant differences in the 1.0 and 2.0 gimmicks?
~ Nathan

The gimmicks for 2.0 are the same size, but thinner. Plus I only got one gimmick with 1.0, and three gimmicks with 2.0.

Phil
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Phil,

I thought you only get 3 gimmicks with the 2.0 upgrade pack. EB 2.0 I believe only comes with 1 gimmick.
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Quote:
On 2010-08-05 20:45, M Sini wrote:
Phil,

I thought you only get 3 gimmicks with the 2.0 upgrade pack. EB 2.0 I believe only comes with 1 gimmick.

You are correct. The upgrade pack contains 3 gimmicks and if you by 2.0 new you get one!
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hi guys, thanks again for the feedback, you have no idea how much Dave and I appreciate it.

Charlie, the idea of a live review show is something we have been talking about for a while now. We are planning on doing our first one at the LADS Convention in October. We are just messing around with the format - we want them to come across as interactive as possible. Any ideas please let me know!

Craig
CHRISSS
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of CHRISSS
Thanks that the Review also give much Information about Products, which are not sooo good !!!
and maybe You can pack some more Effects in one Review every Week ???

Thanks!!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4549 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Can anyone recommend a good coins across in the spectators hands?

All I know is Daniel Garcia's Personal Safe , it's great but I was wondering what do you think would impact spectators more. Audio or Personal Safe...or any other version of coins across in the spectators hands?
ricardo carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of ricardo carpenter
I enjoyed, it was awesome, funny useful and the show is very good.
A sort of battle with very good arguments.
The value is that the arguments are well balanced.
You'are now on my list.
Thank you.

ps: I second : awesome, awesome...
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2010-08-06 06:15, Blindside785 wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good coins across in the spectators hands?

All I know is Daniel Garcia's Personal Safe , it's great but I was wondering what do you think would impact spectators more. Audio or Personal Safe...or any other version of coins across in the spectators hands?

Good question!

You can't go wrong with David Roth's original Shell Coins Across which is on Volume 1 of the New York Coin Guys DVD set. Eric Jones has a great version on his Extention Of Me DVD set and I have a version on my DVD Flipped Out (but I am biased!!). A lot of people swear by Derek Dingles version in his book 'The Complete Works Of Derek Dingle'.

Hope this helps

Craig
fyi2
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of fyi2
Seriously, just wanted to say I agree with catweasle you guys are Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

Tony
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
I rarely follow online publications, this is one of those rares that I follow.. keep up the good work...
davidleiper
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of davidleiper
I totally agree with the thoughts on this thread. Excellent review show and really something new, interesting, funny and makes me tune in again week after week.

Keep up the great work. Also just thought I'd say ive picked up a few items based on your reviews and have been very pleased.

Cheers

Dave.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks again for the comments guys.

I love it when I hear that we have helped peoples purchasing decisions as that's one of the main reasons for the show. Of course if you guys have any further questions about any of the products we have looked at let me know and I'll try my best to help.

Thanks again

Craig
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1949 Posts

Profile of ted french
Was Autograph really one of the worst effects you have ever seen? There have been some really bad stuff to come out.
P3
practice practice perform.