The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Menta-List - Coming VERY soon! (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
2 years in the making! You guys are going to absolutely love this! I am currently giving skype demos to anyone who would like a sneak peak. This will be on iOS and Android.

Just add Sleightofhand1971 and say hello.

Kind regards,
Max
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Great app! The pro version will give you the capability to do this with anyone in the world that has the free version of the app.

Thanks Max!!!!!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey All,

I know you have seen radio silence from me for quite a while. I do have some news to share. I am moments away from submitting Menta-List 2.0 with a complete overhaul. The pro version includes some new features that will have those who have a certain device VERY happy. This is the beginning of several new updates coming to every app I have released so far. I just want to let you all know I have never stopped working. I just do not like to say anything until I have something to show for it. I will be releasing the latest version of MK at Magic Live. You guys are going to be blown away! Lastly, the Pro-Version of Menta-List is going to be $99.99 just like all my other apps. The basic version will always be free. You can get the pro version now for only $20 until the update hits. You will have 4 different ways to present the new version. If you want to know more or see it in action feel free to contact me via Skype at Sleightofhand1971

Also, my shop and theatre are doing fantastic. The theatre is ranked #4 out of 208 things to do in Albuquerque on Trip Advisor. I couldn't be more thankful that things are finally heading the right direction.

Best regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
2.0 is here. Get it while you can... It may not be there long.. (long story)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/menta-list/id854060973?mt=8

Best regards,
Max
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Psy
Any reviews about Mentalist 2.0?
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I don't think you need a review from a free app. You can try it out now. The pro version is clear as what it say on the in App purchase description on the app. The difference between v1 and v2 is the lists-- they're no longer look like a cards that you need to swipe to left/right. Now, it looks like a barrel list. More devious, IMO.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
For all you workers out there you will want to check out my latest post regarding a KILLER new update coming to Menta-List in my private app group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1452236828436709/

If you are not already a member of the group just ask!

Best regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey all,

I now have a working prototype of Menta-List 2.1 I am happy to share with you. Feel free to Skype me at Sleightofhand1971 for a live demo. This could take the way you market yourself to the public to a whole new level!

Kind regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey all!

Menta-List 2.1.1 is in the App Store with a ton of new features.

A new marketing feature.
Several new pro features
Apple Watch and pebble support.

If you're a worker you WILL want this. Download it for free and check it out. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/menta-list/id854060973?mt=8

Best regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Here's a fun little video I shot with three customers in the shop yesterday. I hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/ly2jAeKeJ18

Kind regards,
Max