The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Memory Training Web App Testers Wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
The original version of my Train Your Brain ......software, released in 2006, is getting a little long in the tooth, and doesn't even work in some operating systems now.

To fix that, I've spent the past 2 months rewriting TYBE from the ground up! It now runs in a browser, and is geared towards mobile systems. I've finished the main work, and would like 5 testers to try it out and find any problems I may have missed.

Please PM me if you're interested. I would prefer people with previous experience learning memory systems, but since this is a memory training app, that's not absolutely essential.

Not only will you get the testing version of the program, but the final full version for free (for helping me out).

This is not a native app, but rather a self-contained web app (it doesn't require access to any external files and doesn't need a web connection). On mobile systems, it does need someplace to be stored. I recommend putting it in a Dropbox account, and then running it in your mobile device's Dropbox app. However, any browser or file storage app that can store files for offline viewing, and display HTML5, CSS3, and can handle 5 MB of browser cache should work.

For desktop or laptop testing, the file can simply be anywhere on your file system, and run in your browser when clicked.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I have a couple of iOS testers so far.

Anyone with an Android (tablet and/or phone) willing to test the program?