The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Jeff Prace |Scribbles of Destiny :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace

Hey guys,

I wanted to inform you I have a trick in the January 2010 issue of Genii Magazine entitled Scribbles of Destiny.

It's a trick using an iPhone/iPod Touch and a doodle application you can download for FREE from the App Store.

When you receive the issue, tell me what you think!

Thanks,
Jeff Prace
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
If the file is here (http://www.scribblesofdestiny.jeffpracemagic.com/), where do you get the app at? My January Genii hasn't come yet Smile
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The application can be downloaded for free in the App Store. It's called Scribble Lite. Scribble will also work, but costs $0.99.

Of course, the photos and app won't make sense until you read Genii. Smile
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Thank You ... Will wait for my Genii
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
ArtofDeception
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of ArtofDeception
Hey jeff, just wanted to thank you let you know I've had a lot of fun with the scribbles of destiny, its crazy how amazed people are, even though it takes some set up, its very well worth it. Its on my top favorite tricks to perform with the itouch.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
ArtofDeception - Thanks very much! I agree it takes a long time to set up. I am working on different variations that require no set-up at the moment, and I am always searching for a new doodle application with the same features as Scribble and saves the drawing if you close the application. Thanks for the comments!