The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: TeleFoto is COMING SOON . . . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Randy Croucher
View Profile
New user
Camas, WA
43 Posts

Profile of Randy Croucher
Please use this link when sharing so we can track where hits are coming from...

http://bit.ly/teleFotoOnAppStore

Thank you,
-Randy
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I need to contact grey rostami but I cant it say he have his limit at 60 deliverys.. How to contact him?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
HI trixy,

You can PM me now.

My email address is:
grostami@gmail.com

cheers,
Greg
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
If I bye this did I bye this to my Iphone or Ipad first? or dosent it matter?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi trixy,

It doesn't matter which iOS device you buy it on.

Even though teleFoto will run on your iPad, you will not get any vibration signals from it . . . only the iPhone vibrates.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Greg
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2228 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Have you worked out the issue running on an android tablet? I would love to get this, I would like to get Ipredict too as soon as it will work on an android tablet
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
I see in the reviews of this product that people are complaining about iphone 5/5s compatibility. Can anyone specify the exact issue they are expriencing? Is it a "noise/vibration" issue? A visual issue? Crashing issue?

I remember this being sold at $30 at one point (maybe at Magic Live?). It's a steep $50 now. Are there discounts anywhere?
Premier Magic
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Premier Magic
Im with Robvs here I see only issues being reported with 5s and that's what I have. Any info on this would be great, I would also like a Christmas Discount coupon Smile
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
This was originally $50 but the price was dropped for Magic Live and for almost 2 weeks after to give people ample time to purchase it at a discounted rate. It is completely worth $50 or more. I would also recommend getting the "TeleFoto Extreme" ebook. With these 2 tools you can literally do a whole mentalism act. I am not familiar with the problems with the 5s as I have an Android but I do know that Greg is in South Africa and when he returns I am sure he will address all of these concerns.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
I've been trying to reach Greg through email but having no such luck. Is there another way to reach him?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
You can contact him on Skype........ gregrostami
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Just a quick question, does this require you to have your own personal phone on you in order for this to work? I love the idea of this and think it looks fantastic but I wish there was a bit more discussion on it with ones that own it.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Re-read the thread, got the answers I needed. Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Darren
Twitter @darjames