The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: IPredict Pro is COMING SOON . . . (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Nigromante
View Profile
New user
I predict that I will have
67 Posts

Profile of Nigromante
Do we have a final price for the app? With the yearly cost(even though they are so low) and the per performance cost(again recognizedly low) I hesitate to spend $99. $50 dollars I'd be in, and probably all the way up to $75. But $100 is a bit much since there are also continued costs. Costs which I'm sure I'll be paying for years to come knowing how good your apps are. If you keep it $99 I'm sure I'll break down and get it eventually, good magic is always hard to say no too regardless of costs. But just wanted to throw some feedback your way.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Thank you Greg, that's very kind of you to say that.

kindest Regards
Myke
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
And a performance video beforehand is almost a must for most to consider $99. Hopefully soon.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
If anyone wants to see a live performance of iPredict Pro, you can simply Skype me at:

gregrostami

See you in Skype land.
Greg Rostami
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
Greg,

Great way to work it!

All,

Have your $99 in hand when you skype him.

Best,

V
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you Paul,

Thank you for your support of iPredict Pro.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how your clever mind is going to use iPredict Pro.

take care buddy,
Greg Rostami
MagicMichealMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
349 Posts

Profile of MagicMichealMan
What about existing customers who have iPredict+ and ios 6? It wot work with it, can we expect an update so it doesn't go to waste? I loved performing it Smile

Micheal
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
We have already submitted an iOS 6 / iPhone 5 friendly version of iPredict+ to Apple.

It should be approved any day now.

Please keep in mind that iPredict+ is not going away. It will continue to exist. It was designed for the masses.

iPredict Pro on the other hand is a completely different app, that uses a different technology (even though the method is the same as iPredict+). Pro was designed for the professional magician. Hence the price of $99.99

Greg Rostami
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
And may be the best $99 you've ever spent!

Just about everyone I show it to asks where to sign up.

It's that good!

I really wish no one else knew about this, but Greg is such a great guy I want to support him, and his superb creations, in any way I possibly can.

Give it the skype test for yourself; what do you have to lose? Go Team Rostami!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
BTW . . . If you're one of my existing iPredict+ customers . . .

The latest version of iPredict+ is now available for download.

The latest version is compatible with iOS6 as well as the new Retina display of the iPhone 5.

Sorry if this version was a little behind schedule. We've been so busy with so many apps.

Magic on . . .
Greg Rostami
michealmachek
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
25 Posts

Profile of michealmachek
Whats the ETA on the pro version?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi michealmachek,

iPredict Pro is already done. The only hold up now is the manual (which I have to finish).

The folks that have purchased the pre-release can tell you that everything works.

Unfortunately, I'm leaving on a 2 week business trip. While I'm away, I'll do my best to finish the manual and submit iPredict Pro to Apple for approval.

Also, my partner Randy is on a vacation this week as well.

So, the good news is, if you want it this week, I can get you a pre-release copy. The bad news is it's probably gonna be 2 weeks before the official version becomes available.

Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On 2012-10-09 16:06, Nigromante wrote:
Do we have a final price for the app? With the yearly cost(even though they are so low) and the per performance cost(again recognizedly low) I hesitate to spend $99. $50 dollars I'd be in, and probably all the way up to $75. But $100 is a bit much since there are also continued costs. Costs which I'm sure I'll be paying for years to come knowing how good your apps are. If you keep it $99 I'm sure I'll break down and get it eventually, good magic is always hard to say no too regardless of costs. But just wanted to throw some feedback your way.

Hi Nigromante,

Sorry about my late reply.
I had not read your post.

Yes, the introductory price is $99.99. That price is never going to come down.

iPredict Pro was designed for the professional magician that demands the BEST.

It was also priced high to keep it out of the hands of the curious.
Both of my other apps (iForce and iPredict+) were designed for the masses. This was not.

If you ask any of my existing customers, they will attest that $99.99 is a STEAL for such an incredible utility.

take care buddy,
Greg Rostami
Er1tro
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
124 Posts

Profile of Er1tro
Hello,

I have this app since a few weeks and it's amazing!

I'm not an expert with computers or cell phones, so I was a little bit afraid to do something wrong with the installation of the prerelease copy, but it's so easy with the instructions that you get.

The first days, when I was going to bed, I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about all the possibilities to use this app!

There are so many effects that are possible and so it would be nice, maybe after a few week from the official release, to have access to a private forum were you can share thought about this tool. But it's just an idea Smile
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Er1tro,

I'm glad you're enjoying iPredict Pro. I think having a private forum is a great idea. I'll look into setting up something like that.

You're gonna have to tell me how it's working for you in Italy.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1211 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Is this out yet then? I can't find it Smile
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
No David,

iPredict Pro is not out yet.

In the last month we have submitted THREE apps to the app store for approval . . . ALL of them are having some sort of problems being accepted.

I'll let you know when iPredict Pro is available for purchase.

I wish I could control Apple's approval process.
Greg Rostami
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1211 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Ok thanks Greg.

Er1tro's post made me think it was out as he said he has been using it.

I look forward to its release.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi David,

You can purchase a pre-release copy of iPredict Pro. As I've said in a previous post some really big names in magic have already purchased the pre-release copy of iPredict Pro and are using it.

Let me know if you're interested.
Greg Rostami
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Hi Greg,

Really interested in this, just a couple of quick questions!

Once this has been purchased, will it transfer to your new phone of you upgrade? Also, I currently have an android phone, if I were to change to an iPhone in the future would I be able to transfer this over?

I live in the UK, so it's great to see that ipredict pro will have full functionality here! Aside from this, what are the key benefits of ipredict pro vs ipredict + (in other words why spend $99 rather than$3!)

Thanks very much!

Paul