The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Mental Killer By Max Krause (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17 [Next]
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2724 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Hey Max, would love to see this available for the Droid.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Can't wait for the hidden feature. I paid the full $20 and it sounds great!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

Here is a video I just found of Eric Leclerc performing Mental Killer on Youtube with great results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JePttXt37e4

I hope you guys enjoy it!
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

Apple just approved mental Killer version 2.0.1 Make sure to go update yours!

Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Just a heads up guys.

I am now offering customization of MK. For more details PM me.

Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey guys,

As promised version 3.0 has been submitted to Apple with some major upgrades that should make all of you overseas happy as well where you have language support. Also, as a part of this release there is a special feature I have added that is for magicians only and the only way to access it is with a special code which is inside of my new Mental Killer E-Book.

Everyone who paid $20.00 for the app originally will get the e-book for free as a thank you for the support. However, I have lost the list of everyone that emailed me before so here is what you need to to do to get the free e-book. You need to go into your purchase history and take a screenshot of your receipt with the amount you paid. If you paid $20.00 you will be sent the ebook at no charge. For the rest of you, you can also email me a screenshot of your purchase history and you will be charged the difference between the price you paid for the app and $20.00. For example, if you paid $.99 for the app you would have to send me $19.00 for the e-book. This was the only way to make it a level playing field for everyone. For those of you who do not know how to access your purchase history, here is a link showing you how to do it.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

For those of you that do not know how to take a screen shot that can also be found by using Google for your particular device.

I will be hiding a special code within the e-book which will track who has each one in case of piracy.

I appreciate your patience with this and everyone should be able to access their history without issue. For those who have deleted it or cannot prove the price they paid they will be charged $19.00 for the e-book. If at a later date they can prove they paid more the difference will happily be refunded. I was able to see my purchase history all the way back to 2008.

My guess is that Apple will have the update approved hopefully by the end of this week and I am shooting to have the ebook ready as soon as the update launches.

The price of Mental Killer upon the release of the update is going to be $9.99 from there on out.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

You can email me your screenshots at sales@innovativedeceptions.com Put Mental Killer E-Book in the subject line. Feel free to paypal me at max@maxkrause.com for the difference if you like as well at the same time. The e-books will be sent out as soon as the update is live on the app store.

Kind regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi guys,

Mental Killer 3.0 has been approved by the app store and all the people who have contacted me regarding the e-book should have them waiting in their inbox. You should see the updates appear on your devices within the next few hours. I can't wait to see what you guys think about the new changes and additions.

Kind regards,
Max
ijohan
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of ijohan
Hi Max, thanks for showing me how to m*** the card on macaan. Just got myself mental killer last night. As I live in Indonesia, so the first 3 digits it international calling code which is 001.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Mental Killer 4.0 has been approved! Start checking your phones for updates.

What's new you ask??

Insta-Switch! (Make sure you read the instructions)

4 new languages: Spanish, Italian, French, Hebrew

Additional formatting for several countries.

New in app purchase, Travel Agency.

Bug Fixes.

Additional Features

I hope you all enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Max

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mental-ki......202?mt=8
Miguel Abril
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Miguel Abril
I just bought Mental Killer and is useless for me as an Spanish from Spain.

Please Max Krause, include Spanish (Spain) voices for the trick as the Spanish ones that the trick has are Latin and it's very akward to hear that accent in Spain.

Waiting forward for the next update with these voices. Thanks!
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Well...i'm dutch and tell people I went to the U.S.A. (easy because that's a fact) and I've met a mentalist/ magician (also a fact) who has this amazing ability of remote viewing. BUT I still have hope that the Dutch language will be supported.
Er1tro
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
124 Posts

Profile of Er1tro
Hello,
since the apple ios 6 came out there are some detail in mk that don't match perfectly...
I hope in an update to fix this.

Thanks for this strong app,
Er1tro
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Here is a hint of what else is coming for Mental Killer besides iOs 6 and iPhone 5 support. Call this number, 612-564-9189
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey all, 4.0.5 is now live in the appstore. Your iOS 6 and iPhone 5 problems are no longer.

All the really exciting stuff will be here early next year.

Kind regards,
Max
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Will this ever be available for android ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
John McLaughlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Gloucester, Massachusetts
393 Posts

Profile of John McLaughlin
I know this has been asked many many times before, but can someone PLEASE pm me and remind me how to access the Mental Killer menu. Ugh!
...NSA John McLaughlin, not CIA John McLaughlin
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi guys!

We are diligently working on MK 5.0 and I am happy to say that I have aa functioning version for iOS 7 and 8! We still have a ton of work to do but rest assured it's getting done. I promise you that nobody will be disappointed with what's to come including a Pro-Upgrade that allows for you to customize any of your existing effects as well as create your own in your own voice! That's only the beginning...

Best regards,
Max
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Will we have to pay for it again Max as with Menta-list or is the update free?

thanks
Sean
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Sean,

The update will be free but will only support devices with 7.0 or later. There will be some new in app purchases available though. Menta-List was a fluke but I am doing my best to rectify the situation.

Best regards,
Max
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Thanks Max. Sounds good.