The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Supa Thump coming soon to iOS & Android (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
This looks absolutely brilliant! My mind is already reeling with things this will be able to do. I am going to be able to carry nothing but my phone and do a complete show! I also love how your apps seem to be able to use them in conjunction with each other! Combining things like the SUPA THUMP and IPredict Pro! hahahaha crazy stuff!
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
One word: WOW!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2885 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

Here's an update to SUPA THUMP . . .

Hani just added text to speech into the Android version of ST.
It is SOOO COOL! Imagine being able to simply thump any text that is spoken by your Android phone.

Text to speech for the iPhone is gonna have to wait for iOS 7. In iOS 7, Apple finally opened up SIRI's text to speech technology to developers.

The combination of text, images, sounds, URL and now text to speech makes SUPA THUMP so much fun to play with.

You can practically use it as a new communications device. Kinda like text messaging, but a WHOLE LOT faster with many more customizable features.

More surprises coming soon . . .

G Ro
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Patience is a virtue!!!!

But this is sooooo cool!!! Keep up the great work Hani and Greg. Hope to see this in google play store/apple app store very soon.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2885 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Ok . . .

We are getting closer to the release of SUPA THUMP.

The big questions is which graphic do you like better . . .

Bond or Bomb ??

Cast your votes now.
G Ro

Click here to view attached image.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I like the 'bomb' graphic.
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
'Bomb' for me.
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Boom!
Derek Johnston
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1907 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Bunny with a gun.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
Bomb
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2885 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
As we get closer to the launch of Supa Thump, I'm going to reveal some more features . . .

Chris Meece had asked in another thread if it'd be possible to give the transmitter feedback about the receiver getting the thump.

The answer for my Android customers is YES.

This vibration feedback is only supported by the Firefox browser on Android (this is because firefox uses a different technology to render websites. Apple will not allow firefox on iOS because of that).

So, if your helper has an Android device, they can choose to download a free copy of Firefox and thump you.
If the thump is received by your receiver, then your Android device will give you a vibration pulse, signaling you that the thump was received.

Please keep in mind that there is ALWAYS a visual feedback that shows that your thump has been received . . . regardless of iOS or Android.

This feedback is VERY important for your helper who's the transmitter.

It's getting close,
Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2885 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

We are very VERY proud to introduce Supa Thump for Android.

I just submitted the app now. It should take a few hours for it to appear on all of the Google Play stores worldwide.

In the next 2 days, we will be submitting the iOS (iPhone and iPad) version of Supa Thump as well.
As you all know, if all goes well, it should take Apple about 2 weeks to approve the app.

I'd love to hear from my Android users about Supa Thump.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Yaaaaaaaaaay! Smile
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Greg! This could easily take mentalism to the "next level" for many. I'm excited and anxiously awaiting iOS version!
magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Im holding my breath until I get it ,

no , literally, starting now!
Derek Johnston
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
I just got off the phone with Greg and man is this awesome! There is a brilliant new technique using Supa Thump That will not be in the manual. It will only be given to existing Supa Thump owners or if you contact Greg himself via phone, email, Private Message or Carrier Pigeon. And let me tell you it is a GAME CHANGER this new technique takes Supa Thump and turns it into MEGA ULTRA SUPA DUPA THUMP! If you don't have Supa Thump I recommend you get it now before Greg changes his mind on price and then by all means contact Greg and be part of the inner circle.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
861 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Come on Apple .. approve this thing already!!! I hate getting to the game late and all the android guys are getting to chat this app up right now. The discussion will be dead by the time we get there.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Er1tro
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
124 Posts

Profile of Er1tro
Baaaaaad Apple! ;(
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
861 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I believe this is the last day of the convention that Greg is at. Maybe he can shed some light on the iOS version in the next day or so.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
861 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Multiple daily viewings of this thread is making me anxious. An update sure would be appreciated. I'm sure Greg is anxious to get it approved as well because he could probably double his sales overnight. I'm hoping Apple doesn't really try to hamstring this app.