The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Mental Killer Coming soon! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

Here is a video I just found of Eric Leclerc performing Mental Killer on Youtube with great results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JePttXt37e4

I hope you guys enjoy it!
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

Apple just approved mental Killer version 2.0.1 Make sure to go update yours!

Max
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hello,

I have no idea how I missed this! I just saw this performed through Skype by Max himself. This is APPsolutely killer. I'm heading to a WIFI zone soon to buy this. Max has created something so good that I'm so surprised people have not made him a millionaire yet. It's on sale in the app store now for just $4.99. Max you're crazy. This is 75% off it's well worth over the $20 it should be selling for.

In my honest opinion, I think this is the most under estimated APP on the market. If you don't believe me, Skype Max. I promise you will believe. He also shared the upgrade that's in the works. It's unbelievable.

I like fun, usable, blow them away effects. This is one of them and the best part for the magician (not MAX) is that no one will EVER know it's an APP!!!!!!

Crazy and I love it!

Mike Smile
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
53 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
@ Mike:
100% correct
@ Max:
I love the voice of Jan Becker - in German!
Max Krause, go on...! ;-)

R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Just a heads up guys.

I am now offering customization of MK. For more details PM me.

Max
madcats9
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of madcats9
Will Mental Killer be available for Android?
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Fortunately no, I haven't found any good way to make this happen Smile
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey guys,

As promised version 3.0 has been submitted to Apple with some major upgrades that should make all of you overseas happy as well where you have language support. Also, as a part of this release there is a special feature I have added that is for magicians only and the only way to access it is with a special code which is inside of my new Mental Killer E-Book.

Everyone who paid $20.00 for the app originally will get the e-book for free as a thank you for the support. However, I have lost the list of everyone that emailed me before so here is what you need to to do to get the free e-book. You need to go into your purchase history and take a screenshot of your receipt with the amount you paid. If you paid $20.00 you will be sent the ebook at no charge. For the rest of you, you can also email me a screenshot of your purchase history and you will be charged the difference between the price you paid for the app and $20.00. For example, if you paid $.99 for the app you would have to send me $19.00 for the e-book. This was the only way to make it a level playing field for everyone. For those of you who do not know how to access your purchase history, here is a link showing you how to do it.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

For those of you that do not know how to take a screen shot that can also be found by using Google for your particular device.

I will be hiding a special code within the e-book which will track who has each one in case of piracy.

I appreciate your patience with this and everyone should be able to access their history without issue. For those who have deleted it or cannot prove the price they paid they will be charged $19.00 for the e-book. If at a later date they can prove they paid more the difference will happily be refunded. I was able to see my purchase history all the way back to 2008.

My guess is that Apple will have the update approved hopefully by the end of this week and I am shooting to have the ebook ready as soon as the update launches.

The price of Mental Killer upon the release of the update is going to be $9.99 from there on out.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

You can email me your screenshots at sales@innovativedeceptions.com Put Mental Killer E-Book in the subject line. Feel free to paypal me at max@maxkrause.com for the difference if you like as well at the same time. The e-books will be sent out as soon as the update is live on the app store.

Kind regards,
Max
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of toberman
Max demonstrated the "special feature" for me over Skype. You are going to love it! Send him your money with confidence.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi guys,

Mental Killer 3.0 has been approved by the app store and all the people who have contacted me regarding the e-book should have them waiting in their inbox. You should see the updates appear on your devices within the next few hours. I can't wait to see what you guys think about the new changes and additions.

Kind regards,
Max
zmg013
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of zmg013
I personally think it is foolish for Max not to have this app available for the droid. Some people are just unable to get an i-phone because they are locked into a previous contract or because certain services that carry i-products do not receive reception in their area. Half the people use droids, he could be doubling his revenue.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1318 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Still waiting for Android...
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
einradlui
View Profile
New user
Germany
1 Post

Profile of einradlui
Me, too :-(
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Here is an uncut performance of Mental Killer I did last night using Custom Voicemails. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pscpt3J7nCY

Kind regards,
Max
briankbl
View Profile
New user
Panama City, FL
5 Posts

Profile of briankbl
Dang, all these years and still no Android version...
The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2012, zmg013 wrote:
I personally think it is foolish for Max not to have this app available for the droid. Some people are just unable to get an i-phone because they are locked into a previous contract or because certain services that carry i-products do not receive reception in their area. Half the people use droids, he could be doubling his revenue.

Menta-list is out for android for 3 months now and 5 people total have purchased it. Just an FYI. Mental Killer will be there eventually but I'm not holding my breath for big sales.

Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey all!

Mental Killer 4.5 is in the App Store with iOS 11 support and a few other new features. Check it out!

Max