The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: TAP crashes every time I open a project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
travelelvis
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of travelelvis
Hi all,

I was advised that this forum is the best place to get some help, because every time I open a TAP project, it crashes.

I have written to the author of the app Gui Del Frate, via email or Facebook, but he doesn't respond.

I have also posted this issue on the offical TAP facebook group, tagging Gui Del Frate. A few people tried to help, but no luck insolving the issue. Gui Del Frate didn't respond there either.

So there is no support provided by the author of the app at all and support channels have not been able to help.

This is what I have tried so far:

- Using an image that is super small in file size and dimensions (some have said that large images can be an issue).
- Restarting the app
- Restarting the phone.
- Uninstalling and re-installing the app.
- Exporting the projects (before uninstalling the app) and reimporting the projects (after reinstalling the app).
- Checked my Iphone storage - there is over 20G free.
- All projects crash, including very simple ones and even the default ones that comes with the app (some said the project might be too complex)

I am using an Iphone SE. IOS version 16.1.1 which it says is compatible. This app used to work.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks in advance!
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Hey Smile

I had not opened the app for a while. Tested it now and seems to work. No crashes.
Too bad you don't get a response. Maybe an IOS update to 16.4 would help?