The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: Magic SMS is back for iPhone and for the first time on Android too! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1486 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Announcement:

Magic SMS is back and for the first time ever on Android too! Yes iOS AND Android (Inc Huawei AppGallery).

I had to find a new developer and luckily Alessandro Albergo contacted me out of the blue and wanted to bring Magic SMS on the market. I said yes. Little did I know at the time he could also code for Android. As an Android user myself, I can't tell you how happy I am to have my own trick I first released in 2011 now on my daily phone. Alessandro has been a joy to work with and is very fast. Thank you Alessandro!

A few things... for iOS users there is a new name for the app. It's now called Psychic Prediction but believe me it's still the exact Magic SMS effect and method. The reason for the name change is Apple have been giving my developer a hard time rejecting the app way too much as they consider the app could be used to decieve people. The exact same app they approved in 2011 and all its updates. Go figure. For iPhone users just be sure to turn off the theme in settings to get the iOS UI. Yes we even had to make the app not look like their UI in order to get approved. So many hoops we had to go through.

Android users don't have this issue. Google were much easier to work with.

For Android users you need to purchase a license code. This is to protect the app as APKs can easily be pirated. For iPhone users you just purchase the app directly from the App Store.

Purchases? Yes sadly as a new developer was involved the iOS app had to be made from scratch. So of course his time needs to be accounted for and the app has to be sold and unfortunately this time no free upgrades from Magic SMS 2. However for the amount of money spent on the last app I am positive your money's worth was well spent over the years of use you had. I mean nowadays you can spend the cost of an app on a meal or two which is gone just like that.

I hope you understand. It was this way or no app at all. Be sure to know, any future updates will of course be free for both OSs.

Details of how to get the app can be found here:

http://magic.alessandroalbergo.it/
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Thanks for giving Andoid users this wonderful App Angelo looking forward to setting it up and giving it its first run.

Regards
Dr Rob
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1486 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Android users. There is a new update right now that allows you to reveal anything you want. Not just a colour and card. Custom reveals up to 60 items.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor