The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: IForce for iPad Suggestions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Love iForce. Use it a lot. However, it doesn't work as well on iPad for me and was hoping an iForce for iPad version was in the works. If so, here's what I'd like to see:

• Fixing the screen images for the swipe method. Works perfectly on iPhone but on the iPad the images are not sized over the whole screen and as such look "off"
  • Change the flip speed boundaries between slow and fast flip. It needs to be slowed down to account for the larger size of the iPad. The only way to get a fast flip to work is to move so fast it doesn't look natural.
  • Because I use the doodle app itself as my white board when performing I'd love to see a crib sheet feature where I can pull up a selected crib sheet of information and then instantly hide it so that I can write something on the doodle pad itself. (Obviously I'd like to be able to have multiple cribs available and pick the one that I need at any given time.)

Absolutely love this app and hope that it continues to get some TLC from Greg.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Steven,

We are working on every one of your suggestions.

If you're wondering why there has been a delay in the next version of iForce, it's because we're working on a couple of exciting things.

1. A completely different magic app from Rostami Magic that will FREAK you out.
2. A Chinese and Spanish version of iForce ( since I have customers that can't read English)
3. And most importantly iForce Pro . . .

The next release of iForce will address the iPad. Sorry if it's a little late, but we got some very cool things coming your way.

take care buddy,
Greg Rostami
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Greg, that is fantastic news! I will be first in line to buy iForce Pro. Can't wait to see what's in store. Til then I will try to stay patient.

B2B Magazine Test!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
Yes! This is great news. I won't lie. I may have been checking the app store everyday to see if you have a new version of iForce out. I will buy it within seconds. Will your "new" app have an iPad version/dual version as well? Or will that come in a future update?

Thanks, now I have to go to see if the new version is available yet.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Umm, you might want to check the other iForce thread on this page.
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
Me? What for? I've read most of them. I thought I saw him mention elsewhere he was working on the iPad one. This is much more recent. I know I don't post much, but I read all the time.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Sorry if I wasn't clear. In the other thread Greg talks about being frustrated with users sabotaging the app with one-star reviews and says he's withdrawing from app production as a result. So, I doubt he'll be finishing the iPad version.
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
That's horrible. I really hope he changes his mind. I would love to be able to use my iPad with this app. I didn't realize the other forum was more recent. I thought this one was and he changed his mind. But this is actually 5 days behind the other! Lots change in 5 days I guess.

I also tried reporting a "concern" on iTunes saying they are bad reviews that are just trying to keep the rating low. Maybe iTunes will remove them for him and his rating will bump back up.
studentoflife
View Profile
Veteran user
Paris, France
310 Posts

Profile of studentoflife
So... we are 4 months later... still no Ipad version of Iforce?
- Y
<BR>"Nothing is difficult...it's all about what you want, and how bad you want it."
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Greg has commented on some other threads that he hopes to have the iPad version out by November. With inevitable development setbacks it could be later, but probably not sooner.

B2B Magazine Test!

Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Any news for iPad?