The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: My Pet Boris spider (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1907 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I actually snickered when I had the visual in my head. KAPOW!

Ok, I'm not a nice person.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Halloween is coming and my Pet spider will be a good effect, but
I would like to see the butterfly on my android too.
Any news?
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
This app is simply awesome! Funny I bought The Web over 10 years ago but it went in the junk box bc I never felt comfortable doing the load. Jon W., I too felt this was obvious as I only practiced on myself. But when I saw the reactions after watching on youtube (thanks to the WPR), I thought I really had to try. So I downloaded and went through my old magic box, still had the spider and the adhesive was still good! I LOVE performing this! It gets great reactions! I felt bad doing this to my mother...I've never heard her scream the way she did and it brought a tear to her eye...she laughed after though, but definitely be cautious picking your spectator. And the load goes by completely unnoticed. Piece of advice, don't perform this as a magic trick....the load happens at an unimportant moment, makes sense for touching their hand, and most importantly, they're not expecting anything. The graphics on this is great and I love how you can start by showing them a "phony app" so they won't be able to find it...plus it goes along w the presentation. Double thumbs up!
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1262 Posts

Profile of Salby
What's the Scoop aout releasing the BUTTERFLY effect for ANDROID Phones???????????
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1907 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Quote:
On 2013-11-17 14:02, Salby wrote:
What's the Scoop aout releasing the BUTTERFLY effect for ANDROID Phones???????????

It's out now! I just d/l it and it works great. Thanks Ian.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
birdman69
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
110 Posts

Profile of birdman69
The Butterfly effect is now available as an in-app Purchase within the Magic Spider App for Android. If you haven't already done so, UPDATE your Android app to V 1.7.2 and then you will be able to purchase the butterfly effect. Cost for the Butterfly In-App is $2.99

Butterflies, magnets, foil and adhesive dots are available from our website store: http://www.mypetboris.com/store.htm or your local magic shop.
deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
Hi guys,
What do you get the best reaction from, Spider or Cockroach?
I have been doing spider but thinking of changing to cockroach.
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Cockroach!
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
I just did the spider version to my daughter, what a great reaction. Then I did it to my wife when she came down stairs. Even a better reaction. I had tears in my eyes from laughing. They both took it pretty good. This is the best six dollars I ever spent! I got a mixed bag of spiders , mice , and bats at the dollar store. The spider is a very soft plastic and they didn't feel a thing!
This is my first magic app. and it's a home run ! Many thanks to the creator.
hth
Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles