The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: Ipod/iphone Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of jlibby
I believe this is the site you're looking for.
http://fasttricks.com/showtricks_iPhone.php

Quote:
On 2009-08-02 23:02, John Tudor wrote:
Ok, I found these. Scott, your blog is the best resource I've found on all of this. Thanks.

>>I did icash, isponge, and icard. Each of these require some magical skill. They are sold at magictricks.com, NOT as an application on iphone,

Ken,
I couldn't find those on the site, any further guidance as to where or how to order?
My new FREE ebook on the classic Mismade Bill trick is ready for you:
https://funnybirthdayshow.com/mismadebill/
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Chris Kenner has just put out a great magic app through Theory 11.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Bungee
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Bungee
The Chris Kenner Rising Card app is the best true magic effect app released. It is great and any magician that owns an iPhone/iPod Touch should own this.
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Quote:
On 2009-08-02 20:33, Douglas.M wrote:
David Stone's "Cell" (converts your cellphone battery into a Card in Matchbox-type gimmick), works with my Nokia, but I'm not sure it would work with an iPhone. Is the battery compartment easily accessible?

The battery in an iPod Touch or iPhone is not removable. When it dies you buy a new iPhone. It's rated at 1000 recharges, and a full charge gives you about six hours of internet access (WiFi) or video watching, or about 36 hours of music playback.

At least my 2nd Gen does. I don't know if the 3G phone has a better battery. It's a bit thicker that my iTouch.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2009-08-18 00:13, wsduncan wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-08-02 20:33, Douglas.M wrote:
David Stone's "Cell" (converts your cellphone battery into a Card in Matchbox-type gimmick), works with my Nokia, but I'm not sure it would work with an iPhone. Is the battery compartment easily accessible?

The battery in an iPod Touch or iPhone is not removable. When it dies you buy a new iPhone. It's rated at 1000 recharges, and a full charge gives you about six hours of internet access (WiFi) or video watching, or about 36 hours of music playback.

At least my 2nd Gen does. I don't know if the 3G phone has a better battery. It's a bit thicker that my iTouch.

You don't have to get a new phone if you're good at electronics and don't mind voiding your warranty. Though by the time the battery dies, there probably isn't one. Smile
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Bloomberg Financial News this morning reported that iPhones are exploding but it's "not too much of a problem yet."

So there's the new angle.

-=tab
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
I'm pretty sure Yigal Mesika had something to do with these exploding phones....hah
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico