The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Food for thought :: When are you a magician? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Tommy, My 3 year old daughter doesn't tell anyone how magic is done. Is she a magician?
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16554 Posts

Profile of tommy
When I was little kid my mother took me into magic shop and said to the man “Do you have anything for his age, he loves magic.” “We can not sell magic to anyone who is not a magician.” He said and looked at me sternly and said, “Do you know why?” I said “Because only magicians can do the magic.” “And they don’t’ tell anyone how. It’s a secret. Do you know that. ” he said “Yes sir” I said. “Well only magicians know that so you must be one and will I see if can find you some magic for you to do.” he told me. He then sold me some crap but I walked out a magician. I think I was much older than 3 I was 4 1/2 so she will have to wait a year and six months. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy